Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Stunt_enby posted:

anyway, since i've thoroughly owned whatever whitenoise poster that was to the point he's still pounding his keyboard in rage when he sees my posts, let's move on

this is perfectly fair, though, i should not expect so much from people not done maturing etc and i think my tendency to assume celebrity is poo poo until proven otherwise and look for data that fits that isn't right here. thank you all for being willing to call me out <3

drinking the victory wine i see

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Can you two arseholes shut up so we can go back to talking about which music genres should get way gayer? I'd suggest metal but for all I know they're just growling about huffing dong already.

Weka fucked around with this message at 10:18 on Apr 14, 2021

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Weka posted:

Can you two arseholes shut up so we can go back to talking about which music genres should get way gayer? I'd suggest metal but for all I know there just growling about huffing dong already.

That's the secret of Death Metal, the songs are all about pounding rear end until it or your dong dies.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Nothing gay 'bout the Dolly Parton genre

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Is suggesting 80s synth pop cheating?

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Royal Updog posted:

Western? I think I finally understand the difference between both types of music now.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

16 cums and what do you get
Another day older and even less het

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Royal Updog posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FdUjkKApGc

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

Who is it? I looked it up and IMDb just has lil Nas as the sole credit but it's sparse looking so I don't doubt you but it's hard to tell what they look like under that much makeup.

You know, I heard someone on NPR (lol) mention that they were going to talk to the person who played Satan in the video, but I missed the name and nothing else is bringing it up. :shrug:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Royal Updog posted:

I thought this said "the Dolly Parton gene" and wondered of fake boobs and a heart of pure gold were genetic.

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.
Scrubbing that poo poo is fine because there's no end of people who are going to feel like you cave to their indignation over something you said years ago that they want to drag up at every opportunity.

Has he said that poo poo since? No. If he has then gently caress him. If he wants to do his growing up behind closed doors then who gives a poo poo. You're never going to satisfy people who get off on reminding you of your mistakes so why go out of your way, hat in hand, to show that you've changed.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I was gonna say metal should be gayer, then I remembered Rob Halford, and now I want Nas to do a collaboration with Rob Halford.

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
countdown to this guy saying "cancel culture" starts now

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal

learnincurve posted:

Is suggesting 80s synth pop cheating?

Pet Shop Boys have a monopoly on Gay Synthpop that’s been taken to incredible lengths, so I’m not sure if it could get gayer.

Pet Shop Boys loving own btw

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.

Weka posted:

Can you two arseholes shut up so we can go back to talking about which music genres should get way gayer? I'd suggest metal but for all I know they're just growling about huffing dong already.

Gaahl from Gorgoroth is very gay and satanic but in a different way from LNX

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

DrVenkman posted:

Scrubbing that poo poo is fine because there's no end of people who are going to feel like you cave to their indignation over something you said years ago that they want to drag up at every opportunity.

Has he said that poo poo since? No. If he has then gently caress him. If he wants to do his growing up behind closed doors then who gives a poo poo. You're never going to satisfy people who get off on reminding you of your mistakes so why go out of your way, hat in hand, to show that you've changed.

in general i find that whether a person gets a pass for things said in the past depends on whether or not i like their music

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.

Royal Updog posted:

the narrator has a thing for jolene

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.

Mulaney Power Move posted:

in general i find that whether a person gets a pass for things said in the past depends on whether or not i like their music

I mean, that goes without saying.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

can't believe the 18 year old gay black man was critical of a fairly homophobic religion on the internet... smdh

quote:

In a now-deleted tweet, Lil Nas X states, “I deserve any hate that comes my way for all the hate I used to spread if I’m being honest. Just happy I’m not that person no more.” In the time since these accusations, Nas has been more honest about himself: coming out as bisexual and making an effort to be a more positive role model to young people. “I used to be that person being negative,” he remarked on BBC Breakfast. He expressed a wish to be the artist “opening doors for more people” and to make people feel “more comfortable” with themselves.

nah gently caress this guy

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Heh heh "BBC Breakfast" heh heh heh

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

ben shapino posted:

can't believe the 18 year old gay black man was critical of a fairly homophobic religion on the internet... smdh

Let this be the final word about this very bad faith argument by shitheads. THIS IS THE LIL NAS X BONE ZONE YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN LEAVE ARE COUNTRY.

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ben shapino posted:

oh that seems pretty clear, i'll gladly retract my argument and admit i was in the wrong and it does seem to be something he's at least willing to indirectly admit. maybe it would be better to be specific about what you're apologizing for, but also i should not expect someone still developing to be making all the "best" choices and that's lovely of me
BUT ALSO YOU'RE STILL making GBS threads YOUR PANTS ABOUT THIS LIKE 3 DAYS LATER LMFAO
the effort/return ratio on making you mad turned out to be efficient as gently caress, holy christ xD

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Stunt_enby posted:

oh that seems pretty clear, i'll gladly retract my argument and admit i was in the wrong and it does seem to be something he's at least willing to indirectly admit. maybe it would be better to be specific about what you're apologizing for, but also i should not expect someone still developing to be making all the "best" choices and that's lovely of me
BUT ALSO YOU'RE STILL making GBS threads YOUR PANTS ABOUT THIS LIKE 3 DAYS LATER LMFAO
the effort/return ratio on making you mad turned out to be efficient as gently caress, holy christ xD

i have no problems admitting that terrible posts make me mad

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

HD DAD posted:

Pet Shop Boys have a monopoly on Gay Synthpop that’s been taken to incredible lengths, so I’m not sure if it could get gayer.

Pet Shop Boys loving own btw

It is arguable that Abba-esque by Erasure is the gayest album of all time though.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Fuck yeah cinema is finally dead

Stunt_enby posted:

Have you considered changing your username to lil Nas zx spectrum?

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

Vince MechMahon posted:

Heh heh "BBC Breakfast" heh heh heh

Don’t mind if I do!!!

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

Stunt_enby posted:

It's all good. Keep throwing those buttplugs.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Their eyes locked and suddenly there was the sound of breaking glass.
\

learnincurve posted:

It is arguable that Abba-esque by Erasure is the gayest album of all time though.
I thought to myself "surely Erasure is AS gay as Pet Shop Boys" but shelved the thought having forgotten about Abba-esque.

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Stunt_enby posted:

please choke on my entire cock and also balls

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal

stealie72 posted:

I thought to myself "surely Erasure is AS gay as Pet Shop Boys" but shelved the thought having forgotten about Abba-esque.

I’d put Erasure and Pet Shop Boys as about equal there, but Erasure as more romantic-gay, and PSB as more bitchy-gay.

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
thread tittle reads 'wane tendo own zone' ?? looks like a lot of ppl are having the same problem after reading the thread

teardrop
Dec 20, 2004

by Pragmatica

Stunt_enby posted:

How is this idiot claiming the puppet master in every thread I am reading, god drat

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

teardrop posted:

How is this idiot claiming the puppet master in every thread I am reading, god drat

rent free!!!

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

this threads gotten p bad the last page or so. luckily i know just what it needs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6swmTBVI83k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXcSLI58-h8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2Ov5jzm3j8

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

You forgot this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vMLTcftlyI

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Erasure is catchy as hell.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Its real too

https://twitter.com/LilNasX/status/1382746629896228867?s=20

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
So much hype for this “lil nas x”!

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal

I really love both of these, but I want the second one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

It's nice he's selling shirts for both major American religious denominations.