Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Brosnan posted:

let me tell you about a little game called Hades

the internet is way ahead of you

source

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

You can’t not include the best bit:

quote:

The rapper, whose real name is Montero Lamar Hill, put out a short YouTube video Sunday titled "Lil Nas X Apologizes for Satan Shoe." While holding the sneaker, Lil Nas X begins speaking — and before he gets to the advertised apology, the video cuts to the clip from "Montero" of him giving the devil a lap dance

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

WANTED: INFO on Mindless. Anything! Everything! Send to
Pillbug
That's the whole thing? I think the denim fans were more shocking. In the 80s we had comics full of devil dicks and demon titties designed specifically to shock conservatives and make heroes of 10 year olds dumb enough to bring them to school.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
Conservative media these days thrives on stirring up controversy and he's a homosexual black man giving them the finger

angry emu
Aug 25, 2011

Good for him. Video is cool and the song slaps too

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

what if he really is the devil though

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Smugworth posted:

what if he really is the devil though

:jewish: since the Devil was appointed by God to test menkind (as opposed to the weird dueling gods thing pop christianity is obsessed with) that would make perfect sense.

seems this millenia's test is one of love and acceptance.

I am of course a prominent expert in all things spiritual and I speak for all introspective Jews everywhere.

By popular demand fucked around with this message at 12:03 on Mar 30, 2021

RememberYourMantra
Dec 5, 2005

Don't Have Negative Thoughts

Pillbug
On the one hand, I can't stand evangelical christian cultists and I delight in their misery. On the other hand, this kid obviously is a pathological narcissist like most people in the entertainment business and is only in this for his own vanity. He'll go wherever the eyeballs go even if that means he fakes finding jesus in 18 months after he falls out of the news cycle. Can't we fire them all with a cannon into the sun?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

MikeJF posted:

the internet is way ahead of you

source

Two great tastes that taste great together

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
This is like a Brüno bit but he's real and black and it owns hard.

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

RememberYourMantra posted:

On the one hand, I can't stand evangelical christian cultists and I delight in their misery. On the other hand, this kid obviously is a pathological narcissist like most people in the entertainment business and is only in this for his own vanity. He'll go wherever the eyeballs go even if that means he fakes finding jesus in 18 months after he falls out of the news cycle. Can't we fire them all with a cannon into the sun?

Ah, the eternal dilemma of the modern internet atheist: Trying to decide what you hate more...evangelicals or a successful black man.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

LanceHunter posted:

Ah, the eternal dilemma of the modern internet atheist: Trying to decide what you hate more...evangelicals or a successful black man.

:hmmyes:

RememberYourMantra
Dec 5, 2005

Pillbug

LanceHunter posted:

I said nothing about his race, you loving bigot.

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Mindless posted:

That's the whole thing? I think the denim fans were more shocking. In the 80s we had comics full of devil dicks and demon titties designed specifically to shock conservatives and make heroes of 10 year olds dumb enough to bring them to school.

demon titties, you say?

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

Regardless of his motivation he's raising awareness that gay people, especially gay black people, exist in a conservative society that would prefer they don't exist. He's probably been told homosexuality is a sin his whole life, and there's many lgbt+ people who share this experience. He's spitting directly in the face of people who try to shame others into suppressing their sexuality. I'm sure there are a lot of gay youths in conservative households seeing this and feeling a bit better about themselves which is a net positive for society

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

I said nothing about his race, you loving bigot.

Oh you're just trolling got it

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

me when everyone who ever makes music ever is only in it for... vanity's sake

lol

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Revins posted:

Regardless of his motivation he's raising awareness that gay people, especially gay black people, exist in a conservative society that would prefer they don't exist. He's probably been told homosexuality is a sin his whole life, and there's many lgbt+ people who share this experience. He's spitting directly in the face of people who try to shame others into suppressing their sexuality. I'm sure there are a lot of gay youths in conservative households seeing this and feeling a bit better about themselves which is a net positive for society

yeah he wrote a letter to his 14-year-old-self on twitter when he released this video

https://twitter.com/LilNasX/status/1375297562396139520

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

MikeJF posted:

yeah he wrote a letter to his 14-year-old-self on twitter when he released this video

https://twitter.com/LilNasX/status/1375297562396139520

legend
i want to drink with this man

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

why would you admit to being owned this much

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
As a rational unbeliever , let me just drag my disgusting soulless bulk right in here and proclaim how much I hate narcissists

RememberYourMantra
Dec 5, 2005

Pillbug
Maybe our only real friends are the mental illnesses we acquired along the way.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

The real gay party drug is zoloft.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I would consider it a personal favor if you were to shut the gently caress up for the rest of the week.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

So we definitely need a:frogout: modified to "Get help"

Anyway Lil' Nas is still awesome.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/lilianndenise/status/1376647351801118722?s=20

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Yours, maybe. What's this "our" business?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

And take a look at the display too
:420:

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
So what's the thing about that woman making GBS threads her pants? :confused:

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

Kaitlyn Bennett, vocal gun waving conservative type, got into a Twitter spat with lil nas x, in which she asked him "do you still see your dad" because she's a white supremacist. There are pictures of her having poo poo herself while drunk in college

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

We may need to congratulate her valiant attempts to convert every male on the planet to homosexuality.

:eyepoop:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Specifically she's lying face down on the ground with an enormous turd poking out of her buttcheeks

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

Who What Now posted:

Specifically she's lying face down on the ground with an enormous turd poking out of her buttcheeks

Its fuckin huge m8

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Yeah to be fair to her, it was an impressive amount of poo poo

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Wow, can you imagine being this loving stupid lmao

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

Everyone belongs in the cannon to someone.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

imagine trying to both sides evangelical christianity and a gay black man who wants to be himself and encourage others to do the same lmao

and then saying that in public

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

i hope he does "find jesus" in a year and then that ends up being a big hoax culminating in an even gayer music video

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Really, I need to join the voices telling you the about of turds coming out of this woman could be described as no less than herculean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I hope he fucks her super obviously gay husband for mega lols