Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Thanks to this thread finally saw the video for Holiday and thats some good stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Really, I need to join the voices telling you the about of turds coming out of this woman could be described as no less than herculean

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I like the council of jeans in the video.

I know everyone loves the satan rear end dance and stupid sexy snake person but Im all about this council of jeans.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Its friday night under the porch light
And we're going to the creek
I got me a bud and another with suds
And he'll suck me like a freak

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Ok Im gonna convince everyone to not spit out their chewing tobacco so I can sell shirts that say "Real Country Boys Swallow"

Barudak
May 7, 2007

The Country Music Hall of Fame is weird about Willie Nelson cause like, inarguably he is a fuckin king of country but the man lived way way longer than his contemporaries and kept keepin on so he doesn't fit with what modern country is or its values.

Barudak fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Apr 13, 2021

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Robo Reagan posted:

lol if nelson isnt inducted bloated white guys in their early 40s will rise up all over the country and cast off their shackles of hall of fame oppression

Don't worry, he's in. Just the way he's written about in the museum is a little odd cause they can't quite tweak him like the do with his much deader contemporaries mentioned above.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

16 cums and what do you get
Another day older and even less het

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Holiday is part of my Christmas playlist