Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Colonel Cancer posted:

You could make a lot of money if you were a young rapper who came out with a single about ascending to heaven and giving Jesus a tasteful blowjob.

I think they're only allowed over-the-clothes in Heaven. Maybe a rub 'til completion?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Khanstant posted:

I like the song too but it's kind of stretch to say it's about gay sex just because you can take the lyrics out of or in context to make it seem sexual. Plenty of songs don't use sexual language but are still talking about sex. Likewise, Montero uses sexual language but really it's talking about non-sexual things.

I wanna feel on your rear end in Hawaii
I want that jet lag from fuckin' and flyin'
Shoot a child in your mouth while I'm ridin'

Like, if you're a 14 year old you might think this was some horny thing to say, but through a more mature lens you can see the real commentary

edit: Just sayin, you could say all that in church if you bleeped out the f-bomb and everyone would nod and get it, wouldnt take it the wrong way

I've said that at church. Maybe that's why I'm not welcome any more.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Yeah ben shapino and stunt_enby are basically the same poster. What's with the meltdown in this thread? Read most of it but can't quite figure out why weirdos are mad.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

ben shapino posted:

there is something very wrong with your brain

Don't brain shame me