Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Conservatives do a really, really good job getting black artists to #1 :cheers:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Kung Food posted:

How many people you think would never even have heard about this video without their church/Fox trying to cancel Lil Nas, but instead have been exposed to a bunch of hot guys being super gay together?

Ben Shapiro's outrage made WAP a massive hit, he got turbo offended so everyone had to see what the big deal was, a lot of people streamed it out of spite for him and all the other conservatives who can't handle raunchy media.

This is all the epitome of "no bad press".

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Well now I want to hear RedM's lovely pre-made bleeps and bloops lol

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

I lied about what I said earlier, I just wanted to jump on the PM bandwagon.

I like the gay sex song, and I'm glad it's #1

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Lil Nas X: "I'm going to tweet for days about how my hit song is about gay sex because I'm very very gay and proud of it and it's hilarious and awesome my gay sex song is #1"

Some fuckin goon: "Actually I think saying his song is about gay sex is a stretch"

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

redm posted:

lil nas x sucks gently caress all of you

Does your mom know you took her credit card?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Ghislaine of YOSPOS posted:

we already had a guy called Nas. you can't just throw a lil in front of it and and an X afterward like you're trying to get an unclaimed Battle.net username. never clicked on anything pertaining to this fellow for this reason.

I agree, we should each be named a unique series of numbers, decided by chronological order of birth.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Lil Nas X owns lol

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Amarcarts posted:

It's all good fun but there's a kind of sad undercurrent to all this in that he's still a one hit wonder and the more he goes crazy with the sideshow stuff the more awkward it becomes. None of his other stuff is anything close to Old Town Road.

He's made 6 songs. 3 of them made it to the top 10 and 2 of them were #1. But sure, in 10 years Todd in the Shadows will release a video wondering "what ever happened to that Old Town Road guy?"

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

PLEASE let him drop an album of classic country covers.

But make them gay and collab with Dolly Parton and Orville Peck.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Ralph Hurley posted:

I’ve been thinking about this a lot and I must be pants shittingly dumb because I don’t get it. Reading the comments is making me even more confused.

Congrats on finally being exposed to Twitter shitposting.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

cardedagain posted:

off streaming, not physical products being moved.

Only irrelevant olds who refuse to let go of their dusty outdated technology want physical products.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Lol they posted it to Maury's channel, that's fuckin great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

May he forever offend everyone who claims they're not so easily offended. Amen.