Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist

hbag posted:

this implies satan is a bottom

gently caress

It's a shameful top who doesn't suck dick.

Satan's a tempter, not an rear end in a top hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist

My man slipped "I might bottom on the low but I top poo poo" into a successful novelty holiday song.

King poo poo.

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist
https://www.monterocallmebyyour.name/

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist

redm posted:

oh no I made a spectacle of myself in the thread about a dude that ate out his own rear end in a top hat to sell evil tennis shoes I'm so embarrased

I'm too lazy to copy the last 2 pages of posts into the schadenfreude thread, but it would easily get the thread to the goldmine.

EDIT:

ben shapino posted:

yeah i guess what im saying is if i could suck even the tiniest amount of talent or self-confidence out of lil nas x's dick i'd do it in a second

FAKE EDIT: :chloe: myself

The Modern Leper fucked around with this message at 19:20 on Apr 8, 2021

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist

Khanstant posted:

I like the song too but it's kind of stretch to say it's about gay sex just because you can take the lyrics out of or in context to make it seem sexual. Plenty of songs don't use sexual language but are still talking about sex. Likewise, Montero uses sexual language but really it's talking about non-sexual things.

I wanna feel on your rear end in Hawaii
I want that jet lag from fuckin' and flyin'
Shoot a child in your mouth while I'm ridin'

Like, if you're a 14 year old you might think this was some horny thing to say, but through a more mature lens you can see the real commentary

edit: Just sayin, you could say all that in church if you bleeped out the f-bomb and everyone would nod and get it, wouldnt take it the wrong way

God this thread owns.

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist

bird with big dick posted:

Keith Urban is an actor you idiot he was in Dredd. You’re thinking of Keith Jarrett.

Nah, that's a jazz musician. You're thinking of Keith Hunter Jesperson.

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist
Real minor point, but he doesn't actually play Satan in the video, but I think he's everyone else.

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

Who is it? I looked it up and IMDb just has lil Nas as the sole credit but it's sparse looking so I don't doubt you but it's hard to tell what they look like under that much makeup.

You know, I heard someone on NPR (lol) mention that they were going to talk to the person who played Satan in the video, but I missed the name and nothing else is bringing it up. :shrug:

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist

Conrad_Birdie posted:

Y’all seen Lil Nas X’s most recent Instagram post? He’s looking hot as hell!

Didn't see anything on Insta, but appreciating the full thirst trap tier of promotion on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/LilNasX/status/1385070273376841733

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist

Weka posted:

Post that poo poo please, I'm too old and cantankerous for Instagrams and whatnot.

Same as the twitter. It's good stuff.

https://twitter.com/LilNasX/status/1385070273376841733