Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

I thought for sure this thread was going to be about the Satan Shoes

https://www.vulture.com/2021/03/nike-dont-endorse-satan-shoes-lil-nas-x-posts-fake-apology.html

Evangelicals are the most gullible marks on earth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

Maybe ‘Gun Girl’ Kaitlin Bennett’s father should consider dressing more modestly. Just sayin’.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

Lol holy gently caress what a picture

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

old beast lunatic posted:

I'm not even sure this is the right thread for this but I just remembered back in high school I got some free Tool and Red Hot Chili Peppers CDs from a fellow catholic who was afraid owning them would send him to hell.

Thanks Satan!

What a great guy! He was concerned for his own eternal soul but considered yours completely expendable.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

Apparently I haven’t been listening to nearly enough Willie Nelson.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

redbeard182 posted:

This thread has really cheered me up today, I did have a minor question about the Lil / Little moniker though, at what point does an artist drop the "lil" ? I know Lil Bow Wow is now just Bow Wow these days, has anyone else stopped being "lil" ?
Also the same would apply for "big", at what point does someone say to themselves, it's time to be "big" or "lil" ?
Has anyone been "normal" and then became "lil" or "big" ?
Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk

I think it goes by weight

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

I was watching the Not Too Late Show With Elmo with my kid the other day and was delighted to see Lil Nas X chilling with the band in an amazing sci-fi looking outfit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4BS8BXEB_k

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

I’ve been thinking about this a lot and I must be pants shittingly dumb because I don’t get it. Reading the comments is making me even more confused.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

I suspected it was something like that. I kept thinking there was something more specific he was getting at involving the Lincoln assassination. Ok enough Twitter today.