Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

Like I entirely understand drumming up a satanic panic as a marketing ploy in 2021, but I think it is important to remember you can defeat anyone claiming to speak for god with compassion, kindness, wisdom, and sincerity. It's basically the easiest thing in the world. Like... just be kinder, jesus will wake up in a few days or did you all forget? lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

Vince MechMahon posted:

Actually if you try this you'll probably just get called a cuck and you won't have won anything because these people are hypocrites and they don't give a gently caress that they're hypocrites. Might as well use them for free marketing.

the real satans love to reveal themselves in the devil's world.

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Anyone who uses Lil or Young in their name needs to be beaten with a sack of oranges.

please apologize for saying this

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

thank you

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

to be fair, that's a horse hoof, which isn't cloven, as any farrier would tell you, hence no 'shoe'... but you could probably design a cloven shoe like that. I just feel it is important people know.