Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
not a huge fan ofhis musicbuthis combination of black and gay and willing to piss off fundies is the funniest poo poo and i wishhim all the best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
dropping an award winning turd at a party, marrying a "converted" gay man, and having an ugly troll niceguy you all day sounds like the setup for a bad sitcom but its these peoples lives lmao

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Barudak posted:

The Country Music Hall of Fame is weird about Willie Nelson cause like, inarguably he is a fuckin king of country but the man lived way way longer than his contemporaries and kept keepin on so he doesn't fit with what modern country is or its values.

lol if nelson isnt inducted bloated white guys in their early 40s will rise up all over the country and cast off their shackles of hall of fame oppression

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i wish i was a cool sassy young gay guy with the wit to own twitter chuds simply by existing

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Conrad_Birdie posted:

That’s some good pop music. A lot of fun and surprising genre diversions too.

yeah im a big fan of genre switching so this is kind of my jam. hope the album does well so it owns the conservs. i mean one of his music videos is him making out with an nfl player and stealing scemes from brokeback mountain lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
how scandalous