Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gishin
Jun 15, 2013

But... This... What is this practice for?

redreader posted:

HOLY poo poo. I thought people were like 'look how he looks, he must be gay' and I was like, yeah, but you can't judge. Nobody knows. Maybe he just really takes good care of himself.

But lol... an "'"'"'ex gay'"'"'" guy who has gone through conversion therapy? Jesus Christ. What the gently caress. Why did he marry her? Why did she marry him? Holy poo poo. Imagine the trainwreck that is her life. See any of her posts on twitter, she seems to have no followers who like her. All of her replies are pictures of her making GBS threads her pants, or poo poo your pants jokes. Imagine living that life.

Because he hates himself very, very much.

Hopefully Lil Nas X can teach him it's ok.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gishin
Jun 15, 2013

But... This... What is this practice for?
I lose track of the thread for a day and this is what happens.