Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

I think the best part of this is where the dude admits the symbolism seems mostly accidental but that it still presents a powerful parallel to the redemption figure of christ, which I can only assume means this dude has a graduate thesis on religious poetry at a bare minimum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

I at least hope you unblock him between song releases when he just exclusively posts thirst tweets

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Rip redm they came for the queen and missed. Now nobody will hear their lovely record.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

well why not posted:

actually i agree entirely

post modernism loving rules imo

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

gschmidl posted:

Killing Kissinger and teabagging his corpse.

This gave me a huge loving gay boner just thinking about it

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

I doubt anyone else would have won a CMA if they'd done the exact same cover anyway, I assumed everyone knew he was gonna die soon and wanted to get him a few before he died, it's not a country song at all, all those later American albums are a weird pastiche of stuff

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

redm posted:

I came back to this thread to screengrab some of these fun comments I got but literally none of them work on their own without context lmao

Oh word?

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

god he is holding that mic so close it makes me super uncomfortable, i bet his sound dude loving hates him

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Joe Bogan posted:

He's a musician, of course his sound dude loving hates him

I mean for that specific reason and not because the sound dudes life sucks though

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

i would absolutely listen to keith urban if he sang songs about sucking off his best friend who he also plays touch football with and they're not in a relationship but they're both too old to look for anyone else over awful compressed guitars

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

It's actually a hate crime to tell me who I can and can't imagine sucking off their best friend

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

I have to admit I'm kind of disappointed Frank Ocean doesn't seem to have any songs about sucking dick but I might be wrong, I bounced off him after Agent Orange

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Trixie Mattel is a drag queen who also happens to make some pretty gay country I like 'wind up man' where he talks about ordering a robot husband in the mail

https://youtu.be/zYkLE7anG-U

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

well why not posted:

someone dual specc'ing posting and music is unfair imo, unbalanced

they're going to patch it out with his next single where he's just gonna release erotic readings of chuck tingle novels without a beat and release it on the music charts

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

The Modern Leper posted:

Real minor point, but he doesn't actually play Satan in the video, but I think he's everyone else.

Who is it? I looked it up and IMDb just has lil Nas as the sole credit but it's sparse looking so I don't doubt you but it's hard to tell what they look like under that much makeup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Omg it's out