Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Vince MechMahon posted:

"I know what will get people to give me money, bragging about clicking a button on Twitter and then getting really aggressive. People will be throwing money at my lovely fully made in garage band album if I do this." - a loving idiot

Also Twitter is full of actual, literal Nazis. Why is the gay black guy the first person you've blocked, and why are you so proud of that, Redm?

It's probable that up until now it was all about free speech.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Vince MechMahon posted:

He's DMing me now too.

"As per your insinuations

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Meme Poker Party posted:

Wow he PM'ed me like instantly. Asked if I had snapchat. I said no (true) and sent him a picture of a lamia.

Always stick with the gimmick, no matter what.

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

This really is

the own zone

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Aaaand now it's not funny.

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

I'm not a sneakers person at all, but drat I'd love to rock those blood shoes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

The Modern Leper posted:

God this thread owns.

IKR, and lil nas x didn't even show his whole rear end in Montero as much as some of the goons in this thread.