Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

he rules and i want to have sex with him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

the man is a posting God (that i want to have sex with)

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Super Nintendo 64 posted:

There are zero owns in this screenshot

sure there aren't

https://twitter.com/CassandraRules/status/1376398251537104896

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Everyone keeps saying gun girl poo poo her pants but it's not even true. We've all seen the picture. She wasn't even wearing pants.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

RememberYourMantra posted:

On the one hand, I can't stand evangelical christian cultists and I delight in their misery. On the other hand, this kid obviously is a pathological narcissist like most people in the entertainment business and is only in this for his own vanity. He'll go wherever the eyeballs go even if that means he fakes finding jesus in 18 months after he falls out of the news cycle. Can't we fire them all with a cannon into the sun?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Wow, can you imagine being this loving stupid lmao

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

i hope he does "find jesus" in a year and then that ends up being a big hoax culminating in an even gayer music video

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

me in every year up until 2021: who the gently caress would pay a thousand dollars for shoes. that's so loving stupid. there are starving people on this planet and people really be out here spending money on poo poo like this? smh.

me in 2021: those loving slap, i should treat myself

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

i want to gently caress the snake

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

his name is gun shrek

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

redm posted:

I'm not going to pretend I suddenly like his music just because he made a lot of white conservatives angry thats not really difficult.

I do think hes funny, but he doesnt need my support anyway.

redm posted:

actually im busy trying to get a record pressed and heres the link to it

Mod edit- lol gently caress off with the go fund me link

be sure to tell all your friends about the redm lil nas x beef which i guess is the most interesting thing to happen in this thread so far for some reason

lmao who the gently caress is this moron

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

He got pretty steamed at my last post and PMd me a bunch of times with stuff like this:

lol

lmao those timestamps.

holy poo poo that's loving good lmao

guy is BIG mad

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

George H.W. oval office posted:

imagine using PMs and not :justpost:

he's probed for being a dumbass

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

that guy doesn't need my support, so i blocked him

:smug:

anyway guys i could really use your support

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

redm please buy me plat and DM me i really want to hear what you have to say

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Who What Now posted:

The extremly not mad poster is now PMing me Lorem Ipsum lol

those are the lyrics to his industry-standard Fruity Loops (tm) produced mixtape now available for both his patreon followers

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

go work on getting your lovely music pressed and blocking people on twitter who are infinitely more talented, successful, eloquent and level-headed than you

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

did anyone listen to his crap before it was edited out? i want to pirate it and laugh

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

therapy ASAP

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

mods are extremely cool and good for not banning that guy repeatedly (sike)

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

i agree that this is pretty much the definition of ableism at this point. this person needs help, and we are not giving it to him by making fun of him any further.

i would like to re-direct the thread back towards the topic of how loving good lil nas x is at twenty one loving years old, and the bright future he has ahead of him. he is a ray of light in a dark world.

on top of being a really loving cool dude, he's really loving good looking, god drat. i'm like 90% straight and that 10% is pretty much because of people like him who have 10/10 looks and personalities.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Meme Poker Party posted:

Please, I don't just throw folders on my desktop like some kind of barbarian.

you could throw me on your desktop.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

lets uh move on from whatever the hell happened here, talking to admins whenever they have some time about that PM could whoever got that please let me know privately you shouldnt have to get PMs with slurs in them.

my screenshot is from 2016, not sure if he has wised up enough to stop using slurs or not though

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

ah ok sorry it was small on my phone anyway this lil nas x guy, he's the bee's knee's am I right?

he loving rules. the best part of it all is that he openly talks about how he's just getting started. 21 loving years old lol. i didn't do poo poo but smoke weed and play videogames when i was 21. gently caress, that's all i loving do now, over a decade later. lil nas x is so on top of his poo poo it makes me wish i was a better person, god drat

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

I love it when people that age have their poo poo together, because yeah I was a lazy idiot in college too, we should all strive to be more like lol nas x

yeah i guess what im saying is if i could suck even the tiniest amount of talent or self-confidence out of lil nas x's dick i'd do it in a second

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

it is ableism to be mean to this person. don't do it. you can't even shame someone into being a better person if their brain lacks the capacity to feel shame, so don't even try.

ben shapino fucked around with this message at 19:48 on Apr 8, 2021

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

redm posted:

I very clearly misinterpreted the title of this thread.

:hmmyes:

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Khanstant posted:

I like the song too but it's kind of stretch to say it's about gay sex just because you can take the lyrics out of or in context to make it seem sexual. Plenty of songs don't use sexual language but are still talking about sex. Likewise, Montero uses sexual language but really it's talking about non-sexual things.

I wanna feel on your rear end in Hawaii
I want that jet lag from fuckin' and flyin'
Shoot a child in your mouth while I'm ridin'

Like, if you're a 14 year old you might think this was some horny thing to say, but through a more mature lens you can see the real commentary

edit: Just sayin, you could say all that in church if you bleeped out the f-bomb and everyone would nod and get it, wouldnt take it the wrong way

Lol what?

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

polio king posted:

pretty zzzz - gay black edgelord, no thanks

more for me

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Picnic Princess posted:

Lil Nas X: "I'm going to tweet for days about how my hit song is about gay sex because I'm very very gay and proud of it and it's hilarious and awesome my gay sex song is #1"

Some fuckin goon: "Actually I think saying his song is about gay sex is a stretch"

i think that was a very dry joke and quite frankly i don't want to entertain the idea that it wasn't

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Khanstant posted:

Come on dude, give one reason this song is about gay sex that doesn't have to do with obvious interpretations of the lyrics, the artists intent, the video's imagery and iconography, or reasonable understanding of language and communication. Oh wait you can't because you're a loving pervert who should think a little more about raw dogging christ's grace instead of some other dude's graceless holes

He's right

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

redm posted:

lil nas x sucks gently caress all of you

lol

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Stunt_enby posted:

he's denying any connection at all to the account after deleting the posts, jack

you should do the same

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

absolute king poo poo

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Stunt_enby posted:

considering his response is "deny, deflect, scrub" i'm going to guess that he hasn't outgrown backwards ideas. maybe these specific ones, but being unwilling to face the consequences of the lovely things you've done means you haven't outgrown the mindset that led to you doing those things in the first place

for sure dude

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Vince MechMahon posted:

Man I should go through my rap sheet and purge my old poo poo like that horribly fuckin embarrassing mortal Kombat post I made when I was fuckin 17 or whatever ugh. Good for him thinking of it first.

lol if you dont purge your entire accounts when they get so full of embarrassing shitposts that just logging in makes you want to die

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Stunt_enby posted:

it's cool that you don't have a rebuttal or understand the situation at all, but it's a better idea to not post in that case uwu~

definitely

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

lil nas x is so loving cancelled.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Wow why would Spotify do that. That's hosed up

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

The Klowner posted:

all the American conservative "news" sites are now Extremely Serious and Very Concerned that lil nas x is maybe potentially islamophobic. Good to see some good faith reporting on this matter from the right with absolutely no ulterior motives

so what they're saying is they like him now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Stunt_enby posted:

not that he's islamophobic, certainly, i have no idea if lil nussy is still islamophobic or not, but someone hiding the awful things they've done instead of owning up to them and being honest that they used to do harmful poo poo and that wasn't okay and they're taking steps to move past it is absolutely a red flag indicating that someone's less concerned with personal growth than they are with ensuring the image they put out to the world is that of a good person
i don't think i have a specific point here i can convince anyone of, though, and am just looking for fights

wow dude thats crazy