Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
The satanic panic was the best part of my childhood. Nostalgia overload itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Guze posted:

The Satan shoes are such an obvious troll and they took the bait because of course they did

I dunno I think they're pretty cool shoes

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Hello Sailor posted:

No doubt some reseller bought half of them and will be selling them a few at a time on ebay for a 900% markup.

The kids love satan

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Colonel Cancer posted:

So how does making GBS threads your pants in public lead to the lucrative employment as a right wing spokesperson anyhow

Things like publicly making GBS threads yourself, admitting you can't satisfy your wife and wearing diapers is ur ticket to the big leagues

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Grant DaNasty posted:

Same. 1980's Satanic Panic got me to watch horror movies, play D&D, and listen to heavy metal.

Seeing angry old white people on TV getting mad about the devil corrupting kids is like a warm blanket.

I think Lil Nas X deserves extra credit for bringing all that mad out with a chill tune that could be elevator music... IN HELL (song's not bad)

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Satan is a dumb bitch nerd useless sack of offal. Idiot moron. That's why he had to be supplanted. If you worship Satan it is extremely, violently lol, you dare worship wretched bitch?

Finally, a diety I can relate to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I'm not even sure this is the right thread for this but I just remembered back in high school I got some free Tool and Red Hot Chili Peppers CDs from a fellow catholic who was afraid owning them would send him to hell.

Thanks Satan!