Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

we already saved the turtle by making paper straws but what do you do 5-6 minutes after you have drank ur soft drink and the straw has expanded and sopped up all the juice to become a loosely cylindrical pulp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

Me? Personally? I have been keeping the straw pulp in an old sandbox frame in the backyard and whenever we get enough to fill it we all yell strawball fight and run outside and scoop up handfuls of swamp water flavoured mush to throw at each other it’s a lot of fun but I’ve noticed the paper bits don’t go away afterwards instead slowly accumulating as an all season blanket that is destroying my grass

Escape From Noise

Ball it up and spit it out of your next straw.

By popular demand

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

What to do with a wet used up floppy straw? usally some cuddling is appreciated, and a phone call on the next day would not go unappreciated.

nut

if we pool our resources i think we can reblock the suez canal with it

biosterous

nut eat the straw

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

I got a straw made of hay at a fancy coffee shop once. I'm thinking of collecting them so I can hide my needle

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??

biosterous posted:

nut eat the straw

Slurping wet paper straws done like spaghetti.
Getting strange looks at the drive thru

Macnult

i combine it with the other wet paper straws to make one big wet paper straw

Macnult

i’m gonna make a straw fighting gym for the turtles

take the moon

by sebmojo
training at the straw-type pokemon gym and getting confused at how every ten year old with a squirtle can still kick my rear end

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

nut

i put it in the bath tub and pretend it's a snake until it dissovles i move my body to avoid it touching ("biting") me and feel more in touch with the earth

take the moon

by sebmojo

nut posted:

i put it in the bath tub and pretend it's a snake until it dissovles i move my body to avoid it touching ("biting") me and feel more in touch with the earth

the snake dissolves into ur pores and u become the snake with all its great & terrible power (u can wiggle w/ the best of them)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

get a bunch of those dessicant pouches that say DO NOT EAT and bury your limp straw in them until it dries out

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Manifisto

I don't have this problem as the first thing I do with any paper straw is sip some polyurethane from it which coats the straw and prevents it from getting damp and disintegrating

also I think I have a polyurethane problem now, help

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

HOT TIP: this new use for pipe cleaners will SHOCK YOU - put a pipe cleaner in your damp paper straw, then place above a heat register. you'll be back to sippin' in no time flat! doctors can't stand it!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

alnilam

Heather Papps posted:

HOT TIP: this new use for pipe cleaners will SHOCK YOU - put a pipe cleaner in your damp paper straw, then place above a heat register. you'll be back to sippin' in no time flat! doctors can't stand it!

Big Straw will bury you for this post

ty manifisto

fps_nug

horsing around no longer

take the moon posted:

training at the straw-type pokemon gym and getting confused at how every ten year old with a squirtle can still kick my rear end

Escape From Noise

alnilam posted:

Big Straw will bury you for this post

Heather Papps found completely drained of blood, but no injuries other than a small hole in the base of their neck.

Charles Bukowski

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

I got a metal one.

Rinzla

Bit by bit I am wallpapering my spare room.

RickRogers

Save them up for when you need to be really clean "down there" ↓↓↓

nut

I drink up the soggy straw with a fresh new one and then when that one gets all soggy I oh

istewart

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

I dunno about you all, but I become Batman

cruft

I give it to the dog, who sniffs it, then looks back up at me hoping I give her something that isn't complete bullshit.

cruft

cruft posted:

I give it to the dog, who sniffs it, then looks back up at me hoping I give her something that isn't complete bullshit.

Bull poo poo would actually be interesting to a dog, maybe I should start using the term "wet paper straw" instead.

Escape From Noise

Straw Dogs, but it's about a family tormented by wet paper straws

Rinzla

cruft posted:

google THIS

I can't do anything with it, the paper straw is permanently stuck to my lips, it is part of me now

Escape From Noise

Slowly building my mummy costume for Halloween

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
put it in the cornucopia

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
swallow it whole just to flex on the turtles

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
i eat mine

thanks Manifisto!

Manifisto

nut posted:

we already saved the turtle by making paper straws but what do you do 5-6 minutes after you have drank ur soft drink and the straw has expanded and sopped up all the juice to become a loosely cylindrical pulp

I don't know op but the camel eyes me nervously every time this happens

ty nesamdoom!

Escape From Noise

Great source of fiber!

Escape From Noise

WAP (Wet rear end Paper straw)

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

responsibly compost the straw so that it may grow new straws.

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

Escape From Noise posted:

Great source of fiber!

it IS april stools, after all

thanks Manifisto!

RickRogers

Just get rid of them quickly before they multiply out of control.

biosterous posted:

nut eat the straw

This guy gets it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Entropic

patriarchy sucks
you're supposed to put the straw in the drink? I thought it bbq sauce pipette for your nuggets