Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

New update is pretty cool. New voices are nice, and it's especially cool they let you disable them too if you don't want them. How thoughtful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

Does that electricity effect on the thought cabinet when youre internalizing mean anything?

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

Let's rip some tar, Cuno.

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

Question regarding Evrart and his help is it possible to find Harry's gun without him? I've already discovered I had pawned it before I talked to him., Just wondering if I actually need him at all or if I can find The Pigs on my own.

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

Killing myself to prove a point is such a cool feature.

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

Wafflecopper posted:

Huh, just ran into a soft-lock on the PC version, in the church while unmuting Soona's speakers. The animation started but just got stuck zoomed out with all the characters looking around nervously.

The way I got past this was to quickly navigate through that conversation using only keyboard navigation. Touching the mouse or letting the conversation play out at "normal" speed seemed to cause the trigger to fail to fire.

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

If I have a meeting with the young Communards at 22:00 but Evart also set up a meeting with the Pigs at the same time, and I hosed or can I still get to both?

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

christmas boots posted:

cop with Beard and expression - hoo boy

cop no beard no expression - just depressing

cop with beard no expression - "ideal" I suppose?

cop no beard with expression - absolutely deranged

no beard w/ expression - represents old, pre-breakup harry. a twisted simulacrum of what was

beard w/ expression - new harry turned from the cold reality of the current world. expression acts as "shield".

beard no expression - new harry, present with the current world. a different man but a new beginning?

no beard no expression - just utterly sad

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

GlyphGryph posted:

Spoilers generally have to be plot-related to be considered spoilers, don't they? I haven't seen anyone post spoilery conversations without a spoiler tag.

As well written as DE is, I'd say every convo is a delight and a surprise and given that the gameplay consists entirely of conversation with characters, I can understand wanting to experience it completely blind.

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

"revachol detectives ain't poo poo!" -danny brown

https://www.twitch.tv/xdannyxbrownx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

Anybody notice anything new after today's ~150mb update? No patch notes, but SteamDB lists some translation changes, plus a bunch of changes to levels & assets. No idea what that's about, though.