Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Just bring Elliott back to SVU, get it over with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

Rappaport posted:

Just bring Elliott back to SVU, get it over with

can we work in a throwaway about him taking online courses to get his JD, and he's the new Jr ADA?

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

Sir DonkeyPunch posted:

can we work in a throwaway about him taking online courses to get his JD, and he's the new Jr ADA?

They could do what they did with Orbach's character in Trial By Jury when his health was declining, make him a special investigator for the DA's office. I am not sure I'd want him to come back to SVU with a lead role, honestly. I guess it would be fine as long as SVU doesn't also become The Stabler Show.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Sirotan posted:

They could do what they did with Orbach's character in Trial By Jury when his health was declining, make him a special investigator for the DA's office. I am not sure I'd want him to come back to SVU with a lead role, honestly. I guess it would be fine as long as SVU doesn't also become The Stabler Show.

They've been hinting at Olivia 💕 Elliott for awhile now, it'd be the O&E L&O :doink:

L&O :doink: O&E? Well, we can workshop

Old Doggy Bastard
Dec 18, 2008

I've liked Stabler's family stuff but this show sucks. It's not even a Law & Order at this point.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Old Doggy Bastard posted:

I've liked Stabler's family stuff but this show sucks. It's not even a Law & Order at this point.

The fact that Organized Crime is on its seventh showrunner doesn't exactly help matters.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

This week's Toronto was good, again. Our genius-detective still doesn't have a vice, per se, but flashy shoes is at least a step on the right path!

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Vanilla continues the trend of glossing over things that would normally be absolute snake pit, in this case the wife confessing to her lawyer husband

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

howe_sam posted:

Vanilla continues the trend of glossing over things that would normally be absolute snake pit, in this case the wife confessing to her lawyer husband

That entire episode felt completely half-baked.

Edit: Weirdly, OC was the show this week that was actually good and kept my attention the whole way through, which hasn't happened, like, ever. But I guess it helps when you have guest stars like Stephen Lang chewing scenery left and right.

Timby fucked around with this message at 22:26 on Apr 19, 2024

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

Suddenly, I'm interested in the Stabler brother drama.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.
Organized Crime moves to Peacock for season 5 and a 10-episode order, since NBC didn't want it any more.