Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Great show! Drawtectives is a lot of fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Karina deciding to lean into being into Neopets has been a fun little mini-arc.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Froghammer posted:

Drunk Baby Dragon is still their best gag

Seconded.

I never have time to watch their streams. Are they worth checking out? Any highlights?

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

ONLY GOD SPAGIVES

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

I never liked the variety shows, to be honest. Not sure why, exactly.

Their newest episode on designing eeveelutions was very on brand. That is, they drew terrible things to behold.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Caldwell has moved on to other projects, yes. Including having a newborn.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Phylodox posted:

And then there’s Julia and Blender...

That was great. The week before Jacob derisively said to Julia, "Do you know what a rectangle is?!" Then here she comes next week, casually dropping "Oh I learned Blender".

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

*4 hours* to make that tiny little thing. Animation is a nightmare.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Soysaucebeast posted:

Man tell me about it. I really wanted to get into making hand drawn animation when I was younger. Then I realized how much work it was, and pivoted to comics. I do not have the patience for that poo poo

Similar thing happened to me, I was super into claymation. That poo poo is impossible.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Karina rules.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Very musical episode.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

All my plushie money goes to Pikachu dressed in various costumes, because I'm a grown woman with serious ambitions.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

That's a gorgeous ring.

So, what did people think of the Drawtectives finale? I thought it was pretty cute.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

LanceHunter posted:

This whole episode was building up to the punchline where they learn that the screen wasn't recording the whole time, and I'm a bit disappointed that we only got to hear five seconds of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zq_ba25xp8c

Quality episode.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Started off tame but then got hysterical. A great episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

You wouldn't think a SEO optimizing Mario episode would be an all time banger, but it is.