Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Tetramin posted:

I decided to grab Isaac on switch so I’m starting on a fresh save because I haven’t really been sitting at computer lately. Is there any word on when the new exp will be on the best console?

i don't think there are any plans to port it to the SNES.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

goferchan posted:

If you have the safety scissors trinket that defuses troll bombs you can pick those up and use them later lol, it's tight

okay, i am actually starting to think the posters in this thread made this entire game up using random selections from a large collection of novelty refrigerator word magnets.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

don't bother with a seraphim run after the latest update. they nerfed the judas lillith drop rates so you can no longer get the boob cookies unless you've got 3 - 5 dumptruck stickers. thinking of quitting this after my next 100 hours.