Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Devonaut
Jul 10, 2001

Devoted Astronaut

Pfizer #2 yesterday, and I feel like a rhinoceros charged into my arm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

owls or something
Jul 7, 2003

Just got Pfizer #2. I think I'll burn a sick day tomorrow to smoke weed and play video games regardless of how I feel.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
I felt barely anything from my first doze of Pfizer, but the second shot I got yesterday, boy howdy, I'm really feeling it now Mr Crabs. Fever, aches all over, head cold, sore arms. The morning was really bad, I was basically trapped in my bed. It's a little better, but drat, I was really hoping it would be like the first shot.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Just got back from getting my 2nd Moderna.

I hope it kicks my rear end so I can howl "gently caress you COVID, ya CHUMP" deliriously from my bed.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Ms derps got Moderna one last weekend and slept for 18 hours straight. Dissapointed she got MODerna myself. Pfizer gang.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
I just slept about 16 of the last 20 hours, after my second pfizer. Feeling all chipper and refreshed now.

Head Bee Guy
Jun 12, 2011

Retarded for Busting
Grimey Drawer
The jab-4-Mets tickets seems like a shockingly good idea from the state to get hesitant chuds into the lifestyle.

bravo, cuomo aid

https://twitter.com/NYGovCuomo/status/1389967840468512769?s=20

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

WombatCyborg posted:

Getting my second Phizor shot next friday. Got tickets to the new saw film that day and hoping the weird fever stuff kicks in so it's a loving wild experience.

Yeah my girlfriend is dragging me to this at the local drive in that weekend. Hope it's good

Derpies posted:

Pfizer gang

*Extremely DJ Khaled-ishly*

PHIZA GANG BLAT BLAT BLAT

Lucid Nonsense
Aug 6, 2009

Welcome to the jungle, it gets worse here every day
About 26 hours after Moderna second shot. Feeling fine.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
which arm did y'all get it in, I got it in my right since I'm a superior lefty however this made gaming impossible the day after since I mouse right handed :mad:

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Aardvark! posted:

which arm did y'all get it in, I got it in my right since I'm a superior lefty however this made gaming impossible the day after since I mouse right handed :mad:

Gotta man up and get it in your tuggin arm

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Aardvark! posted:

Get a load of Mr Major League Gamer here using his upper arm to mouse instead of wrist and elbow.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Aardvark! posted:

Left, but I did it at a drive-through vaxxing the county was running so it was either my left arm or, I dunno, getting out of the car or something?

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Aardvark! posted:

I did one of each, get it nice and spread out throughout the body ya know. I pity the people who are only immune on one side now

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Aardvark! posted:

Left because that was the closest side to the nurse :geno:

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Shoulder rolls immediately after you get the shot!! people!!

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

Head Bee Guy posted:

The jab-4-Mets tickets seems like a shockingly good idea from the state to get hesitant chuds into the lifestyle.

bravo, cuomo aid

https://twitter.com/NYGovCuomo/status/1389967840468512769?s=20

wouldn't they just spin this as "see how desperate they are to give you 5G nanobots, don't fall for it sheeple!"? I always get that feeling whenever I hear about one of these programs that offers an incentive to get vaxxed. I really think there is no convincing the people who have decided the vaccine is sinister, like the fundie priest from some town with a 4 digit population I heard interviewed this morning on the radio. he said something to the effect of "I'm more scared of the vaccine than the virus, and that's how most people I know feel".

I'm starting to feel that once vax rates in places where it is easily available start to drop significantly (like, nobody showing up), they should just open everything up all the way like the "masks are tyranny" crowd has been been demanding even if there are stats showing X amount of people haven't received it. vaccinated people get to enjoy normal life, and the other guys can find out if COVID is actually more scary than the shot

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Play posted:

I did one of each, get it nice and spread out throughout the body ya know. I pity the people who are only immune on one side now

gently caress! Now I feel like an idiot!!!

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Nooner posted:

gently caress! Now I feel like an idiot!!!

Just take a day and focus all your blood on one side of the body, you'll be fine

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

Coming out of my cage and I've been doing just bad

Play posted:

Yeah my girlfriend is dragging me to this at the local drive in that weekend. Hope it's good

I'll say it should be wild. Watching the saw films for how ridiculous they are is like a thing for me and my partner so it should be an experience for sure.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
Scheduled to get second Pfizer in a few hours! First wasn't too trying, but I did get actual Covid before, and it seems like a total crapshoot if I'll feel like rear end or not.

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

Second Pfizer shot yesterday, feel fine aside from the ouchie on my arm

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Coming up on 24 hours after my second Moderna. My arm is sore, though not as bad as last time. My muscles ache, my joints are stiff, like I somehow had a vigorous workout AND didn't move for several hours. No chills, but I seem to have a low-grade fever. I am so... So tired....

All in all, A+, 10/10. Would vaxx again.

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

I take that back actually feel super drained and bed locked

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

The only thing that roused me from my dream of exploring an abandoned amusement park and out of bed was my dog ripped a fart so horrendous, my brain finally kicked in and got signals out to my body to say "Hey, yo, you gotta check that he didn't poo poo somewhere."

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
Just got second Pfizer! Did shoulder rolls, looking forward to the snack they will provide.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

A Strange Aeon posted:

Just got second Pfizer! Did shoulder rolls, looking forward to the snack they will provide.

Goon speed to your next 24 hours PfiZer ganger

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
Guys I think they screwed up my second Pfizer shot. I'm only getting 4g and oddly enough AM radio. Is this a side effect? I don't like AM radio. It seems that be stuck on traffic - I don't drive.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

nunsexmonkrock posted:

Guys I think they screwed up my second Pfizer shot. I'm only getting 4g and oddly enough AM radio. Is this a side effect? I don't like AM radio. It seems that be stuck on traffic - I don't drive.

Try going to brunch that resets the microchip

owls or something
Jul 7, 2003

#2 shot yesterday late morning, extra sluggish this morning when I woke up. Right now I'm riding a mild fever and my ball sack is sore. Tired despite drinking 2 red bulls.

Better than a ventilator and/or another wasted year of my life. Thanks, science!

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

nunsexmonkrock posted:

I hope mine gives me shortwave, I'd love to tune into some numbers stations.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

nunsexmonkrock posted:

Ok what you need to do is go look for a cell tower near you. Get as close as you can to it and have it be directly in sight of you. Then you need to pull down your pants and bend over and spread your rear end in a top hat wide as you can (think about the Goatman) towards the cell tower.

This should allow for optimal reception and it will boot up.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

So based on the posts in this thread I should expect the 2nd pfizer shot to feel worse than the 1st?

My arm was sore and I was pretty lethargic the day after the first shot.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Away all Goats posted:

So based on the posts in this thread I should expect the 2nd pfizer shot to feel worse than the 1st?

Nobody even knows! Any attempt to correlate it means nothing because we're all a bunch of weird internet people bullshitting with each other! Good luck!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Away all Goats posted:

I had no reaction other than shoulder soreness the 1st dose. Second dose I had some lethargy and just "brain fog" the day after. Otherwise fine. :shrug:

The best side effect of the second dose is that you are vaccinated. :D

sad question
May 30, 2020

As my AZ appointment is drawing closer I'm starting to feel certain trepidation. I know the clot thing is super unlikely but I still worry.

On another hand covid would gently caress me up pretty good so I shouldn't be picky I guess.

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
Just got my second Pfizer shot. Had no side effects the first dose so here’s hoping!

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

remigious posted:

Just got my second Pfizer shot. Had no side effects the first dose so here’s hoping!

Same but I have slept for roughly 18 hours following the second yesterday

Big City Drinkin
Oct 9, 2007

A very good

Fallen Rib
I am fully VAXXED and my balls are WAXED. I didn’t know CVS even did that but a guy who said he worked there did it for me in the parking lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Away all Goats posted:

Mine was the same or maybe slightly better, and both were super mild. I think it varies a lot.