Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

First Pfizer shot on 3/25 @ State Farm Stadium, second is next Friday. Maybe I'll be able to see Black Widow for less than $30 after all....checks prices, poo poo.

I really want a Navajo Frybread taco, but my taste buds are still on the fritz and beer tastes brown with an aftertaste of sadness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

Got my 2nd Pfizer shot today, and didn't have to drive 80 miles round trip!(Only 48, sigh.) For some reason my digital thermometer is now reading in Celsius. Should I turn myself in to the local sheriff if my banking app starts reading in rubles and my ringtone changes? I think it's because CVS gave me a red sticker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCTrNb4uC-Y

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

d0s posted:

got my first dose of Pfizer on monday, was fine except for a sore arm and compulsively replacing all my foodstuffs with insect larvae and soy

did anyone else do it at a drive through site? they wrote all kinds of illuminati symbols on my windshield. directly next to me in the doubled-up line was a sketchy looking redneck guy in a $19.95 U-haul rental van and for the entire hour+ in line I was wondering if he was going to do an oklahoma city when we got to the administration site

My first vaccine was at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, 2nd day of mass vaccinations of anyone 16 or older. There had to be over a dozen lanes and I went through at least as many volunteers checking off my information and adding to my windshield. The last part they had two separate volunteers/lines ask me about any symptoms and then scheduled me for the 2nd vaccine. Sadly the last volunteer who checked me out of the queue wiped away the vax tags. I wanted to be a cool kid. :(

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

2 weeks passed, from Pfizer 2, fully Vaxxed with a 20% off coupon at CVS. Can't wait to purchase mineral water, fiber bars and deodorant.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

SgtScruffy posted:

I got dose 2 of Pfizer on Sunday, felt blargh on Monday, then 100% better Tuesday... but then today had to take the day off because I felt fatigue and headache again. Could be Pfizer related, could be "my infant daughter has a runny nose this week and she gave me a cold" though.

Is a "day after effects > ahhh thats better > oh no!!!" thing a common thing?

I felt fine the Thursday I received my 2nd Pfizer shot, same Friday. Saturday I woke up at 8AM, felt a little sleepy and next time I woke up it was 5:13PM. So, your mileage may vary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007

I just found out that a cousin of mine died this week due to Covid. He had his first shot but was rushed to the IR a week ago and passed at home because Michigan's IR's suck for ventilators and being overwhelmed. Get both of your shots, please.