Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

I’m in California and can’t get mine for another 2 weeks. Both my parents have had both shots, yay.

My MIL who lives in Tennessee has declared she won’t get a vaccine. Not for any of the usual Facebook poisoned boomer reasons but for her own made up beliefs about her health. (She self diagnoses as “allergic” to everything).
But I think she will change her tune quick once she figures out she’s not seeing her granddaughter until she gets immunized.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

Got pfized three hours ago first dose feeling fine :sotw:

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

2nd pfiz shot this morning! Nothing to report yet, just feeling pleasantly gay.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

Spinz posted:

Anyone else get gum related side effects?? Like suddenly I've got teeth sensitivity and slight gum recession in a couple back molars wtf

Seems to be improving, and it switched sides!

After my second shot my gums had very mild soreness. Mostly the front teeth. Kind of like after going to the dentist. Also my head felt blurry. Sore arm. No fever, aches or chills. I took Tylenol anyway, slept like a baby and woke up early feeling great.

It’s nice to be able to let myself not feel so freaked out leaving the house after 14 loving months of this poo poo. But I’m getting a little tired of the ubiquitous nanobot/microchip jokes and comments from nearly everyone when discussing vaccines. It’s making it hard to tell who is joking and who actually believes that poo poo. Lol.