Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

They only need like 70-80% to get the vax for the herd immunity, I'll let all you suckers get microchipped :smug:

You're not going to get 70-80% without immunising children.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

yoloer420 posted:

Australia has halted the AZ vaccine for under 50s. We have to wait for phizer now.

It's a better vaccine, but waiting sucks.

We have a large amount of Novavax on order but we're not due to start receiving that until mid-year. When the rest of our Pfizer doses and the Novavax actually arrive will probably depend on how much competition there is to secure them given there are now a number of countries who'll no longer be using AZ for the majority of their population.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
First dose of AZ done. The clinic is extremely efficient and didn't ask for proof that you qualified so it's a good option for anyone willing to travel to Western Sydney. They have same day appointments available.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
I feel a bit tired today but I walked 5km around a shopping centre after getting my vaccination yesterday so I doubt the tiredness is caused by the vaccine.

I have a very small area of mild tenderness at the injection site. It kind of feels like when you strain a muscle.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
48 hours on from my first dose of AZ and still nothing worth noting.