Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Chinatown posted:

im waiting for a version that i can cram up my rear end

but im probably gonna go try to get it from Costco so i can get a 800 calorie slice of cheeze pizza afterwards.

I got my vaccine from a guy downtown. I just had to wear a blindfold and suck on a warm straw until the vaccine came out.

Going back for the second dose in a couple days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Supreme Allah posted:

alright, finally got my 1st prick shehdueled for sunday

That’s great but when are you getting the vaccine?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Just got the first Pfizer jab at a Walgreens. Waiting out the 15 minutes while the nanobots send my information to Soros and Gates.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
11 hours post Pfizer jab and I’m not feeling so hot. Stuffiness, sore throat, general blah

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Kirk Vikernes posted:

First or second? My first one gave me a headache a joint pain within a couple hours. My second shot today has been fine so far.

First

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Derpies posted:

Keep tuggin so your arm don't get sore

You know it. I followed that other poster’s advice about getting it in my non-tuggin arm though so I guess I’ll have to switch off

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Play posted:

I kinda feel low key drunk. Not a perfect comparison, but my brain is foggy, thinking slowed and also kinda prone to giddiness for some reason. Also more tired than I should be but that's fully expected.

Curious if anyone else felt like that

That was me all day today

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Well it took 2 days after first Pfizer dose but I’m back to feeling mostly normal.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Spinz posted:

Please jfc

Lol she got you derps

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
The Zune fuckin ruled and I’ll fight anyone irl who says otherwise

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I was told to consider getting my card laminated and to treat it the same way I treat my passport and other essential documents.

Fuckin' Mark of the Beast.

Yeah don’t laminate it. Put it in one of those snack size plastic bags in case it needs to be written on for boosters etc

Edit: get a fishing license holder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Derpies posted:

My chills have finally subsisted and my fever went down to only 99.5, pretty much sweat out the entire thing from my balls really should not have had them put shot two in my tugger.

When I go for my second dose just gonna pull the tugger out expectantly