Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Got shot one of Pfizer then got COVOD the next day lol.

Get shot 2 this weekend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

You'll have a chance to smoke some meat!

Hell yeah I managed to keep my taste so I'll enjoy it while the vacc response is worse than the COVID

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

low key sex master posted:

I mean technically wouldn't you be COVID positive if you had the shot? I'm not sure how it works tbh

I had the real Roni for sure it loving sucked and I had maybe the "mildest" of symptoms possible.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

AHH F/UGH posted:

What's it like?

lovely cough and tons of brain fog

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
2nd shots on Saturday although I just survived my Roni bout after getting the first shot. Gonna be super vaccinated Derpies and I'm gonna go insane on Brunches.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

11 hours post Pfizer jab and I’m not feeling so hot. Stuffiness, sore throat, general blah

Keep tuggin so your arm don't get sore

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

You know it. I followed that other poster’s advice about getting it in my non-tuggin arm though so I guess I’ll have to switch off

Spicing up the ol relationship eh

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
2nd shot Saturday should I be bold and get it in my tuggin arm?

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Shot two in an hour, gonna get it in the tuggin arm.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Heath posted:

Going for that Presidential Medal of Freedom I see

Only if Hunter Biden pins it on me and we both knowingly wink

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Few hours after second shot and I feel like I'm being uploaded to the cloud

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Rolo posted:

While tugging

I manned up and got the shot in my tuggin arm and I think that was a mistake

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Spinz posted:

God loves us

Lol I will continue to tug friend gotta keep the muscle loose

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr posted:

Yeah wheelbarrel 360 degree tugs until you fall asleep is the recommendation. Keeps the arm going.

Doctor told me to remember ABT

ALWAYS. BE. TUGGIN.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
I am sucked than I was with Covid about 24 hours post shot with a fever chills and feeling like I'm gonna puke.

But I won't stop tugging.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Prof. Crocodile posted:

derpies have the 5g nanobots had a noticeable affect on the quality or quantity of your tugging?

also noting that, like others in this thread, i will get my second jab on 4/20.

They are telling me I need to get a surface first before any tugging can commence

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
My chills have finally subsisted and my fever went down to only 99.5, pretty much sweat out the entire thing from my balls really should not have had them put shot two in my tugger.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

When I go for my second dose just gonna pull the tugger out expectantly

They'll even put the sticker on it afterwards if you ask nice, really just some great volunteers.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Entorwellian posted:

I got the Pfizer vaccine shot on March 26th and had a sore arm for a couple of days that went away. The third day I woke up with brain fog, tinnitus, diarrhea and a bad headache. The tinnitus and diarrhea went away in a day but I still get periodic headaches and brain fog that has been persisting for the past couple of weeks. It's worse in the mornings but it is still lingering throughout the day. I went on reddit and saw that there are a minority of people who have similar side effects so I'm pretty sure it's from the vaccine, unless I caught covid at the vaccine center waiting room. Regardless, I'm still going to get my second shot when it becomes available here.

I had similar symptoms after shot two that are going away now 3 days later. I actually developed COVID (became symptomatic, had been exposed from the nefarious ms derps) two days after getting my first vaccine and had all those same symptoms though while sick so hey maybe you bug chased in that hallway.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Hell Yeah posted:

you people that got the pfizer vaccine suck. you made a mistake bro. should have got moderna cause it's cool

MODerna is what the Mods got ya narc.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

The only side effect of Moderna is being lame as a 70's kitchen. Pfizer gang for life you harvest gold fucks!

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Genesplicer posted:

I go my second Moderna shot a week ago. So far, I only have one extra arm growing out of my back, so the side effects have been minimal.

Damnit all I got was really sick would have loved an extra tuggin arm

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Ms derps got Moderna one last weekend and slept for 18 hours straight. Dissapointed she got MODerna myself. Pfizer gang.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Aardvark! posted:

which arm did y'all get it in, I got it in my right since I'm a superior lefty however this made gaming impossible the day after since I mouse right handed :mad:

Gotta man up and get it in your tuggin arm

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

A Strange Aeon posted:

Just got second Pfizer! Did shoulder rolls, looking forward to the snack they will provide.

Goon speed to your next 24 hours PfiZer ganger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

nunsexmonkrock posted:

Guys I think they screwed up my second Pfizer shot. I'm only getting 4g and oddly enough AM radio. Is this a side effect? I don't like AM radio. It seems that be stuck on traffic - I don't drive.

Try going to brunch that resets the microchip