Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

The Walrus posted:

i cant loving believe the states is this far ahead of us in canada. trump and all. in the most populated city in the country and i have no idea when I'm getting one and neither does my immune suppressed sister that hasn't been able to leave her apartment for a year. stupid as gently caress.

You should send the Royal Canadian Mounted Police to raid the Pfizer production facility in Kalamazoo, Michigan if the Yanks still aint exporting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

Mu Zeta posted:

The nurse told me most people feel nothing after the first shot. You're still hosed 3 weeks from now.

After the first shot??? Buddy, I haven't felt anything in years!

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

Derpies posted:

Lol I will continue to tug friend gotta keep the muscle loose

Yeah wheelbarrel 360 degree tugs until you fall asleep is the recommendation. Keeps the arm going.