Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
After the weekend i'll be two weeks past my 2nd shot, excited to go do poo poo again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
I will say this after both shots:

I have had several viruses before (cold, flu virus, bad mystery chinese respiratory thing) and the 2nd shot especially did not feel like a virus to me it reminded me of nano bots, or nano chips.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

Pookum posted:

I'm not even sure the vaccine works so I am not going to get it. Maybe after 10 years of testing like regular vaccines that aren't rushed to market.

Mental illness?

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

d0s posted:

got my first dose of Pfizer on monday, was fine except for a sore arm and compulsively replacing all my foodstuffs with insect larvae and soy

did anyone else do it at a drive through site? they wrote all kinds of illuminati symbols on my windshield. directly next to me in the doubled-up line was a sketchy looking redneck guy in a $19.95 U-haul rental van and for the entire hour+ in line I was wondering if he was going to do an oklahoma city when we got to the administration site

I volunteered and wrote poo poo on peoples windshields for 8 and a half hours at a drive thru vaccine site.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
Was at the grocery store and they went on the intercom and said they had 2 covid vaccines available at the pharmacy right now if anyone wanted them, very cool!

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

Nobody Interesting posted:

That owns. Did you nab one of them?

Got mine in March but if I hadn't I'd have been all over it.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

vandalism posted:

Germany says no vaccine for people under 60 and the dumbest German is smarter than the smartest American.

Thought we cured the germans of these notions back in the 40s :( 75 years was a good run though I suppose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

Sucrose posted:

Can I go to the movie theater now without feeling guilty, wearing a mask of course? I got my second shot weeks ago, but on the other hand I think the infection rate in my county is still pretty high. :ohdear:

Yeah if you are fully vaccinated and wearing a mask you aren't going to be getting sick or being a vector to infect other people.