Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i find it really shocking that so many people are trying to get vaccinated even after seeing the deadly chaos bill gates has unleashed with his mind control chip powers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

The Bramble posted:

My MIL is a nurse and won't get one because she says they make vaccines from aborted fetuses

that's the only reason i'm getting one

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
and get this, when i tried to make it easy for them and came in with a pre-filled bucket they acted like I was the weirdo!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

Derpies posted:

I manned up and got the shot in my tuggin arm and I think that was a mistake

it's like samson having his hair cut

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

It's been over 24 hours since my first vaccine shot and I feel totally fine. :confused: I guess the 5Gs didn't fully take hold... :ohdear:

No, people having reactions due to the body fighting against the nanobots. Having no reaction indicates the nanobots infiltrated your body without issue.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
Still waiting on my second dose [Pfizer], but three days after my first I was ridiculously tired all afternoon. Real sore arm as well.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
pictured: me doing shoulder rolls after my second shot tomorrow

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
:rolleyes: no, it turns out that as part of the vaccine protecting you from getting sick, it also prevents you from transmitting the virus, so fully vaccinated people do not need to wear masks as having been vaccinated is more effective than a mask at preventing transmission. and the reason they are saying this is they've actually been paying attention since people have been getting vaccinated and the data proves this to be true

they never said that vaccinated people can transmit - they only said in the beginning they don't have evidence one way or another, so to err on the side of caution until they do have that data. which they now do.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
Three hours after my second Pfizer, I'm getting some annoying authentication errors to the 4G satellite network. Put in a support ticket and hopefully that gets resolved soon, I'm sick of these warning messages clogging up my vision.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

pro starcraft loser posted:

For the love of god, do not click on any of the ads.

Ah, crap... but it said that Bill Gates is single and looking for love!