Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Just got Pfizer number 2 bring on the fever gently caress you covid weehoo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

PokeJoe posted:

i got my first pfizer shot yesterday and now I feel like rear end today. I'd call in sick to work if I didn't have a bunch to do ugh

Hey friend if it helps my first shot knocked me around bad the next day and was mostly gone the day after that. Hope it does the same for you!

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
So for shot 1 I didn’t move my arm much after and the soreness the next day was intense.

Is there anything to moving the arm around and doing some light exercise/stretching to get the blood flowing before it starts hurting? Of all the symptoms, that one was the worst. Like not even being able to dress myself in under 5 minutes.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

KakerMix posted:

They're the afraid ones op.

It’s kinda hosed up but I hope you’re right.

I know so many boomer fucks who changed nothing, refused to wear masks and will not be getting vaccinated. Now I know they’re going to call it blown out of proportion because they did nothing and didn’t die while everyone else went out of their way and sacrificed to make it so.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
I babied my arm after shot one and it turned into a painful mess for 3 days.

Started doing stretches and light exercise with it every few hours after shot 2 today and so far it just feels like a sore day after the gym instead of a baseball bat wound.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Heath posted:

You gotta start doing stretches right away. I was doing shoulder rolls in the waiting room and probably looked insane

Dude it’s it. It’s the key. I just woke up on day two and my arm feels the same as when I went to bed. I was even able to sleep on it throughout the night. It definitely still hurts but I can actually use it and do poo poo like dress myself. Totally night and day from my experience with shot one.

Problem now is that my allergies have my eyes and nose in hell world while the headache and fatigue are kicking in, today is gonna be a couch day.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Heath posted:

Like I said, those of you who are yet to get a first or second shot, start doing full rotation windmills and shoulder rolls within seconds of getting the shot and just keep it going the whole time you're in observation. It will mitigate a lot of the arm pain. Doing the stretches any later won't do anything.

Can and will constantly back this up. My pain for shot 1 was insane. Tried this for shot 2 and it hurt for less than 24hrs. I have to poke the injection site to feel it now.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Oh Don Piano posted:

The erowid page on this poo poo is loving wild poo poo

Woooow there’s a name I haven’t heard in a minute.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

numberoneposter posted:

chewable vax plz

Mom I need more OJ!

Flintstones chewable vaccine!

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
I can now say Pfizer shot 2 for me was about half as bad as 1. I got the chills and fever but it came and went in a few hours. The arm pain wasn’t bad at all this time either. Totally back to normal about 36 hours later.

I was gearing up for it to be awful.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
While tugging

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

bird with big dick posted:

Moderna gives you cancer Pfizer just makes you sterile.

Phew awesome.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Tuggers hate this one simple trick!

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Nice try skeleton.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

A Strange Aeon posted:

My household got Covid a few weeks ago and my wife and I were scheduled to get the J and J tomorrow, but they halted that and said we could get the Pfizer instead.

Is there truth to the vaccine reaction being more severe if you've already had Covid? .

The nurse who gave me mine said it is more severe. My first shot effects were bad for 2 days, my second were almost negligible, probably because my allergies had already turned my body into a stupid idiot wasteland.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Hey y’all still talkin about tuggin

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

naem posted:

my j&j appointment got cancelled, replaced with pfizer yaaaaaay

We need a Pfizer gang tag. The vaccination thread is not partisan enough.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Hell Yeah posted:

moderna will give you that dark dreamless abyss like sleep. proof that it's the superior 2 piece vaccine. pfizer is such a bitch rear end vaccine

Do not listen to this person they are trying to steal your essence.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Pfizer is stored in my balls where it’s supposed to be god drat it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Welcome to the cool side. Ignore the moderna crew they’re jerks.