Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NObodyNOWHERE
Apr 24, 2007

Now we are all sons of bitches.
Hell Gem

CommonShore posted:

What's the fattest fight in heavyweight history? If we clear that up we can reply to every claim that JBJ vs Francis with that.

Can we include big promotions outside the UFC? If so, I’ll submit Butterbean vs. Sapp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NObodyNOWHERE
Apr 24, 2007

Hell Gem
Kevin Holland vs. Marvin Vettori is official for UFC on ABC 2.

NObodyNOWHERE
Apr 24, 2007

Hell Gem

MotU posted:

at least if jon jones hits you the air bags might deploy

NObodyNOWHERE
Apr 24, 2007

Hell Gem
Man gently caress Stephens. What a fuckin tool.

NObodyNOWHERE
Apr 24, 2007

Hell Gem
I’m not going to argue that the IV ban didn’t have a big impact in many instances, but in the case of Weidman specifically it seemed more likely to me that the awful beatdown that Rockhold put on him was the bigger culprit behind his sudden decline. I could always be misremembering though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NObodyNOWHERE
Apr 24, 2007

Hell Gem
Keith Hackney murdering Joe Son's balls.