Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Troy Queef posted:

We need to go back to fighters being sponsored by local tire centers, whether Rick’s Tire Barn or Woodley having Dobbs Tire and Auto plastered across his trunks

On the undercard of the first Toronto UFC 129 there was a guy that had Firstname Lastname Downtown Dental and I forget who it was (both the fighter and the dentist) and it haunts me to this day.

Someone that has fight pass please watch the entire card top to bottom (except the main events) and tell me what was on the man's bum, the fights are all really good too so really I'm doing you a favour.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

Nierbo posted:

Poirier will pretty much end Conor's hopes of ever getting the gold back at 155

This will never happen unless he kills Conor

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

Eat This Glob posted:

yeah i watched it and it was a bad idea

Worse than Anderson Silva or Corey Hall?