Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Has anyone seen my pants? This isn't funny you guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Ok, now normally you guys KNOW I would be ALL ABOUT walking through miles of mud only to be killed without taking any actions alongside the rest of you for no loving reason, but this dude over here stole my pants and then poo poo in them, and now as you can see, I got no pants to wear!
I'm not marching from here to god knows where to get shot or stabbed or whatever with my dick hanging out like an idiot. I can do that back home.