Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
I know. A sword and a shield is the tried and tested way to go, we all know it. But I'm going to try something new for this one, check it out; two swords!
Two swords you guys!! This is going to be awesome!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Rags to Liches posted:

It's not gonna stop you from taking an arrow to the arm, we've been over this!

also, what am I supposed to do with your shield now? I can't just send it back

i think you should have it repaited with the heraldry of Sir Killjoy of Knavington, ugh this is why we never win any battles :mad:

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Captain_Indigo posted:

I'm the sombre stone epitaph erected in the centre of a small village that didn't lose many people in the war.
"Mustard gas!...Huh, they want to see bad gas, they should see my uncle after dinner!" - Last words of Colonel Sternwood. Died from mustard gas poisoning and making GBS threads himself.

an honourable death *sheds single warrior tear*

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
Hey guys if you can hold off for a few days I can get this trebuchet set up and running. It will be wild you guys!