Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
poll
This poll is closed.
answer 1 9 8.33%
answer 2 15 13.89%
answer 3 48 44.44%
answer 4 36 33.33%
Total: 108 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I hate video games

April fools

Got em

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

This is good

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Simone Magus posted:

The thing I really hate about April fool's is that everyone knows and agrees that April fool jokes are lame and stupid, but at the same time every website or whatever is like "ok ok ok but OUR April fool joke is GOOD" and it's like no... it's not

Talkin bout Snacks is good

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I can't wait to play disco elysium again

Again

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Big Boss sucks

Yeah I said it.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I think I played Mario bros on my parents old rear end atari. I don't remember a lot about it, just reeeeeeeeal vague memories.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I started the demo for Outriders, or whatever the heck it's called. I doubt I'll stick with this game, but what a weird, miserable tone it starts with. Big ol' Debbie Downer of an intro.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

FirstAidKite posted:

I just wanna play video games
all the time and every day

That awful opening guitar riff is forever burned into my soul

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I helped Kickstart the Barkley rpg sequel and I regret absolutely nothing. For 10 dollars or whatever I got some kicking tunes and some hilariously dumb drama like 6 years later out of nowhere

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Simone Magus posted:

It's my birthday :kiddo:

Happy birthday!

Dear video games please bring back the genesis era lock in technology but somehow with discs, thanks

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

VideoGames posted:

Dear Shinjobi,

thank you for writing to me with your request. Unfortunately I have no sway with the video game companies and as such I am sad to say I have no power to do this.

Also I have no idea how I would lock two discs together. Unless I made some sort of laser reader with a top and bottom and a special velcro that could connect discs to each other and then you would read either side for an amalgamation of data.

Would this even work? What if I took a kind of shell where game were made of the smaller discss and you plugged them in the centre of expansion discs a bit like how cdtrays had that dent to hold the really small cds.

OK this requires more though, nevertheless, your request is heard and longed for as well!!

Yours sincerely,
Video Games

:sigh:

At least I got you thinkin about it

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I wanna see Snoopy and Okami share root beers and have a chill time

That's my Okami take.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

NGAGE

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Simone Magus posted:

Lol I'm so lame. I passed out early on my own birthday from drinking too fast and now I'm slightly hungover

Being 30 sucks you guys :(

Being in your 30s sucks in a fun way. In your teens you were actively rebelling in whichever dumb way your brain could think of. In your 30s, your body is beginning to rebel and some of its methods are hilariously dumb.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Rarity posted:

Okami update: I have gained the power to pee on my enemies

Welcome to the club.:clint:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I have a cat but she is my wife's and if I had my druthers and a larger apartment or home I'd have myself a gaddang pup.

I love dogs. Just friggin love em.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0I-7hwgwqa4

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Nier Replicant will be purchased by me

I just don't know when

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

I stepped down as mod today, if that's the kind of thing anyone cares about. There's no drama or behind-the-scenes goings on that caused this, just me not being a good fit for that kind of role and doing what's best for myself as well as feeling like the rest of the team (VG, Harrow, NikkolasKing and super star IK Metis) can and will make sure that Games remains one of the best places to talk about video games, on the internet.

Now I can claim that [game that you like] sucks a lot and I can skirt all punishment for it!

Bwahahahahahuahahahahaha!!!!

But no, cool for you to step down if you didn't think it was working. It ain't a volunteer gig you should drag yourself through.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
It's been long enough now that I don't know if I can still think with portals.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Jay Rust posted:

Call of duty is actually evil

Is this true???

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Whoaaaaaaa

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Niwrad posted:

Why is Days Gone hated so much? I just finished it up over the weekend and kind of loved it. Outside of the environment and random stuff, I thought it was better than RDR2. I understand this is a poo poo take but it was really fun to take on hordes and snipe rippers from a mile away.

Does anyone have a recommendation for another game like that (open world, RPG, etc). Don't need zombies or anything. Was thinking of getting around to Horizon Zero Dawn.

I can't speak for everyone but I hate motorcycle

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Simone Magus posted:

I've decided to stay in America indefinitely :)

My contract renews next month and I can decide where to be placed next. I think I mentioned before but I'm planning on Portland Oregon.

Today or tomorrow I'm going to buy a car. I'm very nervous because American used car salesmen have a bad rap lol

Breakfast today is Panera again because I like their bread and it's way better than fast food.

How's everyone dong? :)

Bwahahahahaha Simone Magnus

Welcome

to DIE!!!!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Dad Nier is my friend

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Random thought as I sit here hating myself for working in auto insurance:

Has there ever been a "good" fart joke in a video game? Not something you really ever see anymore, but I remember stuff like Boogerman in the 90s.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Jay Rust posted:

Not to brag but I’ve never found farts funny

That's fine. Honestly I don't think they've ever been particularly funny in video games, even when I was a kid and eager for more of that easy peasy toilet humor.

I'm particular about poots in media.:shrug: