Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
poll
This poll is closed.
answer 1 9 8.33%
answer 2 15 13.89%
answer 3 48 44.44%
answer 4 36 33.33%
Total: 108 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
Happy Easter Monday goonfolks

I am going to play videogames literally all day today and you can't stop me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
Have to me honest, I've only ever been disappointed by a burrito... but then I've never had a restaurant level one

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

SeXReX posted:

Wanna see this energy for pointing out something is mediocre next time someone brings up asscreed

Literally my gimmick

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

mkvltra posted:

Which Monster Hunter monster is cutest?

I am not enough of a monster hunter wiki to know the name but its the pink flying one with the puffy mane

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Simone Magus posted:

Thanks =D

My big birthday plans are as follows:

- get an eye exam
- drive 187 miles for work
- work
- maybe, possibly, video a game

Happy Birthday

Ps. gently caress doing that commute regularly (or at all lol)

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

VideoGames posted:

Would this even work? What if I took a kind of shell where game were made of the smaller discss and you plugged them in the centre of expansion discs a bit like how cdtrays had that dent to hold the really small cds.

Were the smaller cds common, i know i saw at least one but i can't remember what it was

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Simone Magus posted:

It's not a set commute, I just have to drive to clients often and then back, today is a longer than usual drive though

Waiting on eye exam and what's the point of making appointments if I have to wait anyway :mad:

Geez i was away to say maybe once a week itd be doable

poo poo i should really get an eye exam too, there's nothing quite like a fresh new pair of specs

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Andrast posted:

360 emulator on my pc

oh poo poo, finally a use for all those 360 discs

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Andrast posted:

It seems to work really well with Sonic 06 at least. Aside from some minor graphical glitches it has basically been perfect for me.

thats awesome to hear, my 360 packed in years ago and i always thought 360 emulation would be a thing someday but never really looked into it

still use the drat controller for all my pc gaming too

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
Hell, its about time- starcraft 2 marine voice

Maybe someone bought you for your birthday

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
The Last of Us is an odd one, it's not a bad time but it never struck me as outstanding, I remember it feeling increasingly rushed towards the end. It's just not exciting to hear they are remaking it, almost feels a bit surreal like it's a joke.

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
Randomly started Subnautica this morning after seeing Limmy stream it throughout the week, not normally an open world survival guy but this could hook me

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
Funny because my issue with okami was it taking too long to start

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

fridge corn posted:

Im at the final boss in sekiro and wow it's a tough fight

Rooting for ya fridge!

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Acerbatus posted:

Finally have a chance to use my PS4 again, should I play Death Stranding, 13 Sentinels or Code Vein? All are games/genres I'm interested in.

My future is in your hands here goons

Ditch the anime, Kojima all the way

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
I wish Destiny provoked as strong a reaction for me (and i really liked them)

Honestly man I'm no doctor but you just gotta detach yourself from the game and not got swept up in it. Don't get too good at this though or it'll ruin videogames!

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
Please remake chrono trigger

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Baller Time posted:

Maybe it's because I already played 2 other Yakuza games this year, but I'm not feeling Yakuza 4. I'm at the start of the third character now and I think I just wanna stop playing and watch a recap when I start the Yakuza 5 in half a year or so.

I felt the exact same way about 6 hours into Yakuza 3 and I'm glad i ditched the older games when i did and moved onto 6 which is excellent!

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
sports animes are the best animes

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
the only mobile phone game ive ever got into was 1000000

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Rinkles posted:

What's the best way to learn about the 40k universe? Just the lore, I don't have the patience, skill, or money for figurine painting.

Reading wikis

I recommend 1d4chan

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
hello posters, it is my birthday today, normally i get really down about my birthdays but i'm not feeling that anywhere near as much this year

i have not had time to squeeze in any videogames, my g/f bought me a copy of Limmys autobiography which I'm dearly looking forward to reading and some warhammer related things, perhaps i'll play some more subnautica or issac later, anyways, videogames are cool i hope everyone who posts here has a good one to play

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Jay Rust posted:

Watched 300 for the first time since 2008 or whatever, what a fun, stupid movie I wish didn’t exist

I'm pretty sure I saw this movie but I don't remember a single thing other than the dude being kicked down the hole

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Jay Rust posted:

I still have Iceborne to play... why don’t I feel like playing it, games chat thread??

Its been superseded with a new mh op

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Whizzing Wizard posted:

Thinking about maybe buying a Wii U ... It's 100 dollars... Should I get it?

I wouldn't

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
If you've waited this long for a wii u, wait a wee bit longer. They arn't going anywhere

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Simone Magus posted:

Finally picked up my new glasses and whoah I forgot how crazy things are when you have a much stronger new prescription :stare:

And that new clean lense feeling

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Gaius Marius posted:

People seeing anime drawings and thinking they're white will never not be ridiculous

I refuse to believe Ryu is Asian. He's from Wigan.

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
As videogame movies go mortal Kombat is probably the best there ever was.

The second one was utter trash though

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
Oo i wonder if that'll be what this week's panning the stream episode is about

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
Hoping sekiro doesn't break videogames like it broke me but that's unlikely cuz the lads a monster

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
Hello thread i am going to dive deep into Subnautica this weekend and I'm also gonna give my brain a workout with some disco Elysium.

Either that or I'm gonna get stoned and play dota

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

I said come in! posted:

I think there is a chance I will get my PS Vita today.

drat you've been waiting on that for a while

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

I said come in! posted:

No, that was another goon! I hope they got their Vita finally and have been enjoying it. I have just waited a few days, but I have been sitting on wanting to buy one for quite awhile now. Unless that is what you meant!

Lol i was just making a wee joke about the vita being 10 years old holy poo poo

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Rinkles posted:

gears pop servers pop today :rip:

Rip

Dare i say it I *gulp* quite like the gears games

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

goblin week posted:

i just wish Whatley wasn't a character in Portal 2, holy poo poo

The highlight of Stephen Merchant's career just ahead of the office

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Weedle posted:

i made a big spreadsheet of my entire game collection across pc, ps4, switch, and 3ds, and it turns out i own 475 games :o the oldest one is ultima 4: quest of the avatar (1985)

Well, you know where to start for your backlog :dance:

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

mkvltra posted:

What would be the easiest way for me to get access to all the Katamari games? There's only one for PC. Hacked PS Vita?

Switch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

mkvltra posted:

Switch only has Reroll, which is also available on PC

I mean if you've played one katamari you've played them all