Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Trios 19 15.32%
Christian vs Kaz 4 3.23%
Arcade Anarchy 96 77.42%
Tay and Shida vs Nyla and The Bunny 5 4.03%
Total: 124 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
seriously, every dynamite main event since the ppv has been en fuego

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
That's been my thinking, too, I think TK's pride was truly bruised by it and has been putting out main event bangers on dynamite since then as a form of compensation

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
The trios match inherently had more cool moves and acting like badasses than christian/kaz but the latter wasn't really a slouch in that dept either

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
Are the ratings arguments itt more or less civil than what’s being discussed amongst aew execs rn?

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
What's the list of dream sequences occurring on american tv wrestling programs? I have to imagine it's very short

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

jesus WEP posted:

the bucks are totally turning on mox in this upcoming 6 man
they're gonna make mox's exit more definitive than the end of revolution by dunking his body in a vat of acid

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
I like jd drake, but I don't think he'll put up a better match than silver

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Lamuella posted:

Eddie / Omega would be a very interesting energy. For some reason what I'm picturing is a Last Man Standing match where whatever Omega does Eddie just keeps pulling himself out of the wreckage.

Pylons posted:

AEW has made a lot of match types that were bad in other promotions interesting so I'm curious how they'd do a LMS match.
My one hope would be to get the good brothers interference spot out the way early

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
check the date