Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Trios 19 15.32%
Christian vs Kaz 4 3.23%
Arcade Anarchy 96 77.42%
Tay and Shida vs Nyla and The Bunny 5 4.03%
Total: 124 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

what a fuckin sick episode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

I'm so excited to hear heel Ogogo on Dark commentary.

we already got a good taste of it yesterday

hit em with a cheeky knee

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

as soon as I saw Anthony Ogogo at ringside I knew

tonight was the night

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

King Of Coons posted:

Was trying to figure out Cezars trunks and

Cezar's trunks tonight were the flag of the Brazilian state of Paraíba

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

someone also thought Cezar's Espírito Santo flag trunks were a "straight pride flag"

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Seams posted:

can i get an update on team taz. how my boys doing.

They're Good

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

were i a pettier or more spiteful person i would comb past aew threads and quote every doubter and hater of the Arcade Anarchy match and laugh at them

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

xbilkis posted:

I assume Jericho caught him at @ 1 minute here

https://streamable.com/g9rvl3

lmao that bleep was for shoot

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

sticklefifer posted:

I'd... actually like this a lot.

What are the two Nightmare factions now? I haven't really paid much attention to who is who among the Dark crowd.

right now the only breakaways are QT, Aaron Solow, Nick Comoroto and Anthony Ogogo.

...that's a lot of Os

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

ChrisBTY posted:

Does The Nightmare Factory have any other recruits or is it just the old guys and their special boy Lee Johnson against Marshall and everybody else?

they have a bunch of young guys; Carlie Bravo, Dean Alexander, Brick Aldridge and Seth Gargis are all Dark regulars at this point.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

It was a pretty dull episode until the trios match I agree. I don’t care about QT at all but the pile driver spot was nasty and cool. I love pile driver’s I had missed them after the WWE ban on them, but hopefully we never see another accident with one, it’s kind of a move that has very little or no leeway for mistakes.

piledrivers are extremely safe moves

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

"why did the female viewership dip" and "why is viewership down in general" both have the same answer

The Challenge is back lol

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

inthesto posted:

What the heck is the challenge

do you remember those MTV Real World/Road Rules Challenge shows

they're back!

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

also i just found out the Challenge never actually went away, it's been going continually for 36 seasons and you know what good for them

vvv: i don't know what you're quoting, i definitely didn't misread your post and then completely change this one :ninja:

Alaois fucked around with this message at 22:46 on Apr 1, 2021

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Wazzu posted:

Speaking of, it's unlikely, but I would like if this week advanced the Tay-Dark Order plot, because they came out to support, but didn't stay and boy could she have used numbers to neutralise outside interference.

did you somehow miss the brawl between the Dark Order and Hardy Family Office that resulted in not one but two dives off the post to the outside into the shmoz, as well as the entire Dark Order getting into the ring after the match to comfort her

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

smarxist posted:

I really think Madi Wrenkowski would be a great fit for QT's Young Jackals stable, Jade is too big a figure for QT to stand next too

also Madi has been getting better in every appearance, especially her character work, the aloofness and disdain is subtle but good

she's not a Nightmare Factory trainee though

if Brooke Havok didn't have a torn ACL i could see her fitting right in

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

gh0stpinballa posted:

We simply disagree about when the women should have slammed each other onto thumbtacks, and that is completely okay.

this is an aside but if everyone who posts like this on the internet would stop posting like this, it would make me extremely happy

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

wasn't gangrel in the matt hardy/sammy guevara cinematic match or was it only the hurricane

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

christan/kaz was basically just christian going out of his way to establish that he can still take wild bumps and is more than willing to take multiple in one match and on that count it was a perfect match

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

NienNunb posted:

Is Ian short for anything? Like if you meet a guy named Ian, is that just his full name?

ian is the scottish form of john

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Ether Page as I call him

because he reminds you of one of the greatest rap diss tracks of all time, one who's name became a verb to describe when a rapper completely destroys someone in a diss track?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

El Gallinero Gros posted:

He wishes to inhale him

*smells deeply*

ah yes, a classic Macedonian scent

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Benne posted:

"Ethan Page complaining about his spot after barely a month in the company" is so loving on-brand for Ethan Page I'm almost convinced it's intentional

it obviously is????

Rarity posted:

I think at the moment he's still meant to be friends with them but they're a bit 'what the gently caress?' about what's happening. An SCU/Sky and Page thing could be a nice lead in to their title challenge

Christopher Daniels on twitter was like "well is he wrong?" so I think they're behind him lol

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

personally i think it's extremely funny and fitting that Penta got rolled up while he was taunt spamming after he kicked out of every finisher Cody Rhodes has ever used throughout his career

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

codyyyyyyyyyyy~

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZtaO1LEUZ0

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Whatever happened to those women's tag medals, did that ever go anywhere? Or was it a one and done

Ivelisse was still Ivelisse, it turns out

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

That one segment on Sammy's vlog where V, Griff and Marko were hyping up Fuego before his Dark match tonight genuinely makes me think he's about to get a win

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Dango Bango posted:

I'm still laughing about pants undone Aubrey opening the door, yelling "OH gently caress", and sprinting out of the room.

just a wild episode all around

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i've never actually seen baron corbin do the deep six so i don't know what move it is i've only seen him do his weird flatliner

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

JOHN CENA posted:

its the black hole slam so pretty much all ex tna guys will do a good job making it look good

thats it????

the way people talked about baron corbin and his one cool move, the deep six, i was imagining some crazy thing and not just a friggin bossman slam

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

alright thats not bad

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Chinston Wurchill posted:

AEW Drake thoughts: what the hell was that theme and when can I see JD vs. Ishii?

apparently Mikey Rukus wrote a theme for JD Drake in 2017 but it was never used until now

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

smarxist posted:

i hope they're letting the Giant smoke in the booth

please

he vapes now

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Mons Hubris posted:

Wow he just leaves our Drake? Shameful.

Peter was never actually involved in bringing Drake in to the Pretty Picture, Drake just came out to help the Honk after the Orange Cassidy match and then started hanging out with Bononi through the Honk

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

ohhhh i thought the pun was that their opponent would See Stars when they beat them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Brock Vs Hook