Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Trios 19 15.32%
Christian vs Kaz 4 3.23%
Arcade Anarchy 96 77.42%
Tay and Shida vs Nyla and The Bunny 5 4.03%
Total: 124 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Memnaelar
Feb 21, 2013

WHO is the goodest girl?

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

at first i thought there was no way but i checked the tape..

Aside from that looking awesome, is it weird that I'm glad Kris posted this because it likely means Penelope wasn't hurt from that shove? Plastic looked like it came out HARD and for a second I was worried Penelope might've either gotten concussed or eaten a broken nose on it.

...what a mark.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Memnaelar
Feb 21, 2013

WHO is the goodest girl?

That's amazing. I knew Leyla was not tall, but seeing her in this video made me look up the fact that she's 4'11." Would've guessed more like 5'2 or so before then. Adam Cole's more than a foot taller than her!

Memnaelar
Feb 21, 2013

WHO is the goodest girl?
The Butcher and the Blade podcast with Talk is Jericho was one of the most wholesome, enjoyable podcasts I've listened to in a while. I'm really happy for those guys.

Memnaelar
Feb 21, 2013

WHO is the goodest girl?
Also, what happened to Christi Jaynes in AEW? For a hot second, I thought *she* was going to be the big Brazilian wrestler they hired...