Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Trios 19 15.32%
Christian vs Kaz 4 3.23%
Arcade Anarchy 96 77.42%
Tay and Shida vs Nyla and The Bunny 5 4.03%
Total: 124 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Ethan Page: AEW didn’t keep their end of the bargain. I brought the star power...
My girlfriend: Who is this again?

I’m dying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Griff is absolutely that rear end in a top hat whose hair is perfect when he wakes up every morning

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Rarity posted:

The weirdest part is in all this we never got the big marquee Miro/OC singles match
Im guessing they don’t want either doing a job in a marquee match right now

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

imo it was the third best match on the card - which is decent praise because the fourth best match (the women’s tag) was a lot of fun!

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i agree with the two posts above mine

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Pylons posted:

If this was WWE Penta would be banished to 205 Live or Main Event after that loss, not in huge trios matches with them still pushing his new gimmick.
idk if you’ve looked at penta ever but he’s not going on 205 live

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

stadium stampede
orange cassidy vs PAC
bucks vs cowboy bebop
bucks vs ftr
rosa vs baker lights out

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Tully on a pole match somehow worse than all the Russo pole matches

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

:blessed:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

the bucks are totally turning on mox in this upcoming 6 man

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

no lie "slightly weird-looking dude who thinks he's hot poo poo" is one of my favourite heel gimmicks ever, it never gets old no matter how many times I've seen it done

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Team Taz vs Darby and Sting
Best Friends vs Heated Gamer Moments

both felt like they went way too long even if the blowoff ruled in both cases

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I think the pinnacle for women’s wrestling in the WWF Attitude Era was when a woman was a multiple-time intercontinental champion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

lol