Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

This guy looks like a freak but this is a funny crow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNOfZgLLN-8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I'm definitely on the burger train for tomorrow, drat you all
Probably gonna get one that comes with an egg on it because an egg on a burger is heaven

I want a burger with egg, grilled onions, avocado, and a bunch of cheese. Sure, some of that will slough off the burg, but that's why you have fries

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1377796614744649729?s=21

I’m surprised it took you this long to play this, joementum

Not surprising he's 'avin' a rough time if he's using hidden body on the lightning bois

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

One time i drank four oe 40s and put them on a fire in a cross shape and yelled "the four directions!" Later, they exploded but i was passed out

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

He's using the wrong spells!!!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

In dark souls you wanna get a bigass sword and wear minimal armor and do huge damage in discreet chunks. Then rush to equip experience rings just after you kill a boss and also the helmet that's a mimic

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

In ds2 i liked using the rapier with a lightning enchantment and the poise breaking ring

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Foo Diddley posted:

so what's the best bands, cspam? i think they are:

- black sabbath
- butthole surfers
- skinny puppy
- any band that mike patton was in
- primus

I'd add the fall, can, and the jesus lizard

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

That DICK! posted:

I thought of a good band name once: Outsane

There's a band called unsane that's actually pretty good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNgmaX8dB4I

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

tenderjerk posted:

Who is on everyone's Mount Rapmore

Eric b, chuck d, ice cub0e, b real

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Durf posted:

we just passed the DS9 ep where Quark inserts ads for his bar in all the communicator screens

season 4 onward has been so loving good

Ds9 starts rough but once it's good it's the best star trek because it can actually do comedy sometimes beyond the typical unintentional comedy of star treks

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

They've got all these vic fontaine episodes but garak and bashir don't get to gently caress??? Get the hell outta here prick merman

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Foo Diddley posted:

no the best star trek is the movie where they go back in time to rescue the whales, 'cuz it's just like two hours of making fun of star trek

That's deffo the best movie, yeah. The best show is ds9 because of avery brooks's ACTING

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

What the gently caress is that expression? This ghoul should be in an institution

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

FizFashizzle posted:

also her twitter banner is a quote that she came up with

that irks me for some reason

like not even a quote about her by someone else. just "here's some poo poo i said"

"Hatebag is a great poster"
-Hatebag

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

a.lo posted:

what does that mean

It means she's an authoritarian psycho who believes in the divine right of kings

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

If you're gonna do your makeup like a vampire, why wouldn't you go for sexy vampire? Why would you do scary vampire???

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Justin Tyme posted:

The military gives you an insane head start at life, you get a free bachelor's degree, zero money down home loans, federal (and private thanks to tax benefits) hiring preference, its the best upward mobility route this country has and its a shame there's no WPA/CCC equivalent so you don't need to sell your soul to get these benefits

Like imagine if you could plant trees or do area beautification/gardening for three years then either do it until retirement (with a nice housing and food allowance with free healthcare and decent pay) or get out and get a free degree (with a monthly allowance!)

A wpa equivalent would produce things that the public could use (worthless), instead of just giving taxpayer money to weapons manufacturers and genocide contractors that is then shunted into bribes for politicians (good).
A modern wpa would also involve contractors and bribes though so lol. There would be some company installing staircases in a national park for $500/hr of labor and paying minimum wage

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Glumwheels posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1377953964273106945

lmao even CrossFit hates this dumb idiot and that’s their main base of customers

Cancelled for being too loving stupid to do a pull up right

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

tacodaemon posted:

perhaps the worst nightclub in the world was the one where the dj put on that "come out and play" song by the offspring (a song that was like 15 years old at that point) and every time the "you gotta keep 'em separated" part came on he would grab the microphone and yell "c'mon we're gettin' fuckin' wasted!!" over it

That doesn't even fit the meter. Shoulda gone with "you gotta get real fuckin wasted" and then not said it

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

I'm bill rap, rap producer

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Feldegast42 posted:

Its amazing how you can tell at a glance how evil someone is, and its in body language not looks

Yeah just look at roy cohn, nixon, mccarthy, hitler, bill barr, epstein, clinton, trump, etc. They're all squinting a little bit all the time or something, their faces are all scrunched up and their eyes are dead unless they're on drugs. They can't hide it and yet it's something that a lot of people don't notice for some reason

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

PyPy posted:

why a mask? what’s the point of a vaccine?

The vaccines are rated 85 to 95 percent effective, which is probably inaccurate and also less than 100%

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Is it called crossfit because jesus is ripped?

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

sportsgenius86 posted:

jehovah’s fitness

Pressbyterians

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Marjorie taylor greene online exchange

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Marzzle posted:

what elemental type would the MTG card be

Jeez I don't know what elements are in magic. Could be lightning for ss runes, or air because she's an airhead. I'm not qualified to answer this, sry

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Marzzle posted:

btw municipal compost is usually made from the wastewater solids from sewage treatment plants so enjoy that next time you pick up some cheap compost from the city

Another name for it is humanure

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

It's also perfectly safe to use if produced appropriately

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Marzzle posted:

you laugh but a anaerobic poo poo digester is pretty much the best way to process it and get free flammable gas

Yeah you can get enough power out of digester gas to do all the heating for the digesters. It's a good thing!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Does it taste odd if they don’t treat it properly

Probably but I think it'd taste odd either way

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

kaleedity posted:

you know if you ever are in a pinch and need to bake something, blood is a workable substitution for eggs. happy easter

A hemocytoblast is basically a blood egg

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Cars eat at gas stations, not people

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

How are sheetz involved with a gas station anyway? My car hasn't sheets. The only thing I can think of is some sort of crude poop reference ie "shits" but that doesn't make any sense either. I think we need to shut this whole thing down until we figure out what's going on

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

a helpful bear posted:

sheetz is bad
wawa is bad
royal farms whips rear end

come at me

Royal farms chicken is good but all the sides are mediocre. No worthwhile vegetarian options. Probably the best fast food fried chicken tho

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

tacodaemon posted:

I learned from wikipedia today that nobody is entirely sure how many Kmart stores are still open

I always think it's funny that there's a k mart in union station in manhattan for some reason

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Plinkey posted:

their steak fries with cheese own

and the mac and cheese

I have had both of these from multiple royal farms and i do not agree. I'd eat em but i wouldn't go out of my way for em.
A chicken biscuit is a fine end to a night of getting trashed but they're always changing up the menu so you've gotta search to find the right option to get a cheap one.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

TheMightyBoops posted:

Pre pandemic there was still one in WI and I stopped out of a morbid curiosity and they had the worst selection of any store I’d ever been in; I was the only person there from what I remember.

I've been to k marts twice as an adult and they were both filthy and worse than like dollars general

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Alec Eiffel posted:

I kind of want to watch Sonic the Hedgehog, but that’s a bad idea right?

My wife put on Hop for the little one and they both star James Marsden with a lovable CGI animal who cracks wise.

I watched 10 minutes of it and it was dogshit. Don't bother. I've been watching the leprechaun movies and so far 2 &3 are very funny