Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
my dog ate all my pepperoni

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Drunkboxer posted:

eat its pupperoni for revenge
it's a girl dog

edit: okay on further reflection just don't respond to this post, okay?

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ah, So u persecute Matt Gaetz just because he has different beliefs? Do Tell.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
what were those floppy things she was doing, rotator cuff devastators?

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Louisgod posted:

in my experience only the absolute dumbest people do crossfit so Greene doing them checks out

and no I don't do crossfit
turn off your monitor

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Drunkboxer posted:

maybe the police force shouldn’t be almost exclusively made up of the kids that would set stray cats on fire
do you have a better solution?

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ding dong the prince is dead!

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Really not sure what to do but it's way past time (traditionally it's 8 days after birth) and I talked to my rabbi who said he won't do it but does anyone know how I can go about getting my dog circumcised? It's part of the covenant and he's a member of my household so I want to get this nipped in the bud as soon as possible

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
have you ever looked very closely at a cat's balls? like really close?

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i'm just asking questions

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
"don't look a gift horse in the mouth" is actyuallly a mistranslation. the actual saying is "don't put your balls in a gift horse's mouth" and i feel it's rather excellent advice that i'm trying to follow

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ex post facho posted:

dolphin! how goes the adventures
i got some ducks and they were pretty cool for a while but then they started loving each other on my porch which i feel like is kinda rude so i sold them to a dude who promised he wasn't going to eat any of them but i called back and he said they all ran away which i thought was a bit fishy. i'm pretty sure that dude ate my ducks and i want a refund.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Qurnah posted:

that's not how a refund works
explain

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Qurnah posted:

well you got paid, he has no money to refund you with

if anything he is more entitled to a refund since you might have taught the ducks how to escape before selling them
but if you do a transaction under the explicit instructions that a person won't eat all of your ducks then they eat your ducks then they have violated terms of contract and he owes me the money he would have paid for said ducks if they were sold as food ducks which i didn't sell them as. these were ornamental ducks not food ducks so he owes me the difference.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

cumshitter posted:

ask him for his turds. then at least you can give them a nice burial in your sink
you can't just ask a dude for his turds, and also what the gently caress am i going to do with duck dude turds flushing them down the sink would give me no satisfaction

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i mean they were rude but also these ducks were straight up honkers

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ducks are not easy to raise. they start off as a bunch of eggs and then you have to baby them with a lamp and you have to feed them and then they start loving each other and you have to run around yanking them apart while they're being all fucky on your porch

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

LegoMan posted:

i'm here for the duck discourse
i just thought it would be cool to have a bunch of cute little ducks that swam around and dipped their little beaks in my pond and were all cute and such. then they started loudly loving and honking all over the place and then this dude in a dodge caravan showed up and presumably chopped their heads off and ate them so yeah i'm a bit nonplussed

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i'm the O in the water bottle that spells tromp

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
pizza rolls are okay to eat

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
challenge: sing the theme to 'duck tales' but replace every instance of the word 'tales' with 'dicks' and try not to nod

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
it is day two of the second dose. resources are running low, i still have enough water. i have not yet stopped making GBS threads and i

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm obese jesus

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

text editor posted:

I didn't know people were getting making GBS threads, I just got a solid 24 hours of feeling all my joints were rusted and every muscle fiber in my body had been hammered with a meat tenderizer
i have been around the clock taking the hottest shits of my life

and i mean around the clock

these shits are so hot you could fry a tamale on them

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm also very hot and my joints feel like rear end

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
for real though I'm hotter than hot ketchup

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ow

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i feel like a trash can filled with garbage

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
*bon jovi voice*

poo poo THROUGH THE HEART,

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Nothing about Pennsylvania even rises to the level of "good"
what about erie

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
my ex boyfriend was sooo fat. during coitus i would affectionately refer to his rear end as his 'ham canyon'

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Flavius Aetass posted:

do you think it rubs together like sandpaper or smooth
i bet if you put your finger in it he makes little whimpering noises

Somebody has issued a correction as of 19:34 on Apr 16, 2021

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
so its like a tunnel that you drive a car through

don't we already have those. aren't they called tunnels.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
idea: elon musks dumb tunnel idea but you only go halfway through and then brick up the back side once he's inside

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

cumshitter posted:

yes!!! rot in hell good soup you piece of poo poo!!!
i like your new jester vibe, it's very je ne sais quoi

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Red Baron posted:

The Musk of Amontillado

This post received Something Awful gold!

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I made breakfast this morning for myself and then fed my puppy and then I was curious so I ate a bit of her food and discovered that her food is better than mine so I switched dishes with her and she hasn't touched it yet

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
also my puppy eats her own poo poo so i think i might need to take a cooking class

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Nastier Nate posted:

Both my dogs do this ages 8 and 9.My older dog sometimes does it but my younger dog can’t wait to eat her own poo poo or the other dogs.

Sometimes she’s runs over to the other dog and waits for her to go like she’s waiting for soft serve ice cream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
heheheh