Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

Glumwheels posted:

You can put lipstick on a pretty woman

this is actually a pretty good cosplay of some Dutch earthenware

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

good Saturday evening Trump thread

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

My partner and myself are probably going to have to live a week with my parents before closing on our house and now “how do I handle a red pilled family member” is in my google search history.

I genuinely don’t know how to handle my mother, yesterday she talked about how she wants to replace all the pillows with MyPillows and that Biden needs to be executed by the military.

Also really going to enjoy being constantly misgendered/deadnamed for a week.

tm7pr I guess

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

lol every article about how to handle broke brained family relies on you having “patience” and “understanding” lmbo gently caress that she thinks my friends are abominations and poor people should just die. I’m not being understanding about poo poo.

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

I’m very angry about the world today I need some more of Gaetz digging his hole deeper to cheer me up

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

DryGoods posted:

Ball Tazeman, ramp your car through your mom's living room

hell yeah gently caress yeah

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

Hot Karl Marx posted:

that dog is going to end up president somehow

an improvement

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

night crew is a mess

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

I just remembered sailor

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

I love living between day crew and nite crew. forever in flux between dark and light. a reminder of a man who tazed his balls to death.

benzos rock tnuptp

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

I got my second vax shot while also finding out a coworker tested posi gently caress yeah dude

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

I think my mother is joining the Mike Lindell social media website whatever the gently caress that disaster is called lol

nonedit: holy poo poo it’s just called Frank lmao

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

Filthy Hans posted:

don't forget Ball Tazeman, whose autoerotic electrocution was verified a hoax by Snopes, who got the unvarnished truth from Mr. Tazeman's grieving widow

I am here to carry the legacy and spread the true story of Ball Tazeman

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

Turns out the devs address is just....the old SomethingAwful HQ? What’s this on the “About” page? Something about....klurfs???

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

Do you think pillowman has ever directly spoken to the Watkins’ or do they even think he’s too much of a pissant?

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

hell yeah get the gently caress outta here murdercop gently caress

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

I’m sweating, sore and have a splitting headache from my second vax dose but this made my day a little better

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

please stop posting kawaii juror she’s stealing my thunder

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

Chudmom is having a normal one right now. My partner and I can hear Fox News blaring in the room above us.

it’s cool tho, she can’t hear us having our satanic sex blood sacrifice.

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

I turn 30 in a month. I haven’t been able to properly digest anything for 7 years. Can wait for the colostomy bag to be installed. Also I developed a beef???? allergy, didn’t know that could happen but when I eat it I poo poo my brains out for an entire day.

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

Buddykins posted:

I dont know how you all sit at computers all day. I would lose my mind

I’m a pastry chef and I am torn. I would love to not destroy my body every day to serve overindulgent bougie tourists, but I really like the creative freedom I get. I probably wouldn’t get any loving work done and my rear end would become even flatter so food service is probably for the best.

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

That DICK! posted:

there should be a device that lets you drain life from posters over the forum. i would zap the poo poo out of all of you

loving please, there’s not much left but you could finish the job

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

emfive posted:

I'm an internationally famous fitness coach, physician, and nutritionist, but this is not professional advice: try ground turkey. It's really good.

will ground turkey make me a skinny hot insta model?

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

That DICK! posted:

i would just do it to the 20s posters..... for the first few years anyway

well they are already on c-spam, that will take at least a good few off

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

for the record I haven’t eaten Arby’s in 10 years. The only one in my bumfuck upper Michigan chudtown went out of business.

too many chuds probably got the shits

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

That DICK! posted:

ive spent a lot of time here too. i sometimes think about how all my decisions in life would be justified if someone randomly PMed me one day and said you know what you're cool, here's 2 million dollars, so i like to hint at that jokingly in posts when i can.

I’m waiting for a dogecoin millionaire sugardaddy to hit me up. It hasn’t happened yet, but I wish you luck on finding your own Ms. Havisham

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

UFOTacoMan posted:

I feel like this is a maybe a happy medium between computer toucher and extreme physical labor.
I often think about doing something more physical and less lovely to my well being.
poke some dough for me and I will reset a password for you.

well the pay isn’t great, so don’t leave your job if it’s stable and over $15/hr, but I will definitely poke a dough in your honor tomorrow

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

I legitimately can’t look at Tucker without become ill. His constipation face make me blind with rage.

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

Harton posted:

Bumfuck upper Michigan chud town? Did you see the trump unity bridge too?

I don’t think that abomination made it this far north. We did have a Trump float though.

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

Harton posted:

What kinda pastries? I would like a doughnut.

Making doughnuts was my first pastry job while I was in college. I work at a super modern pâtisserie now though, so it’s mostly french pastry and viennoisserie.

I’ll send homemade doughnuts to c-spam to celebrate the pig conviction though.

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

Harton posted:

I literally saw this with my own eyes parked at a marine parts store in houghton lake Sunday on my way to the grocery store.

I’m so sorry for your eyes. Luckily, I think they were too lazy to cross the bridge.

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

TRUMP!!

*click*

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

ex post facho posted:

ball tazeman how many kicjs to the groin are required for 12 macarons

depends on the flavor

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

Harton posted:

Dude you should start posting pics of the delicious pastries you make. You’d make A.lo look like an even bigger piece of poo poo.

I’ll snap some tomorrow if I remember so I can prove myself as nondisgusting food maker

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

ex post facho posted:

*stone stance, grimacing* strawberry?

that’s a tazing

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

TheMightyBoops posted:

A lot of that style of cooking in the midwest is thankfully gone, but Jesus some of the casseroles I’ve had. You could call 90% of them just “mush and cheese casserole.”

I especially hate baked bean casserole.

Beef Stroganoff

Sweet Potato Salad

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

I hate this

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

I took photos of things I worked on today. The macarons are strawberry lemonade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

Zil posted:

What is this called?

Brownie lol