Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Iron Crowned posted:

Is there an evil Ironman? Because that's what an Ironman dog would be, evil

yea there is, his name is tony FRICKIN stark

FOLKS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

DryGoods posted:

how about a single $130 cheeseburger?

no deal

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

find someone who loves you as much as white women love asking black women to do their work for them

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

Remember when Gaetz led 43 other Congressmen into the secure briefing room to occupy it and order pizza?

And now, apparently, "Nobody ever wanted to follow him anywhere. Nobody liked him. Nobody ever had anything to do with him."

yea I love them going right into 'nobody liked him actually' when he was absolutely one of their rising stars under Trump.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Plinkey posted:

thinking about ordering one of these bad boys for dinner tomorrow

would

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
'hey matt why the long face, did you just get revealed as a serial sexual predator because you paid your victims in one of the most tracible ways possible despite being young enough to know how it works?'

'...I...uh...I was born like this'

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Zurtilik posted:

Dough Boys did a power hour with chicken mcnuggets and they seemed to be having an awful time.

I think about 'can I confess something? My penis feels funny' as a reaction to eating too many nugs a lot

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

she's at least 1/3 on naming bad things, the electric car thing is bullshit that should 100% take a major backseat to roads and public transport and poo poo.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

tenderjerk posted:

Did trump ever meet jinping, that had to happen right

am... I losing trump brain

Xi was at Maralago when Trump did his Syrian air strip bombing, Trump bragged about both the bombing and how 'beautiful' the chocolate cake was to him. This is not a joke I swear to god.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I'm gonna forever remember so much dumb trump poo poo. I'm gonna be dying in bed surrounded by grandkids and my last words will be 'remember when trump kept calling generals handsome as if that was some kind of thing people talked about, and everyone around him just went along with it?'

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

2DCAT posted:

Give me my amtrak train to Hawaii

tbh I dunno about Hawaii but I know Alaska actually could use a supported rail system considering its whole thing is being spread out over harsh and terrible to travel land and all.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

TMMadman posted:

It's gonna be awesome when they find out the single attacker is a liberal and then every single news outlet will start howling that the single guy is an insurrectionist despite most of them barely mentioning the word after the attack on Jan 6th.

can you repeat this in english

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

'I can't believe this racist freak who parlayed his family wealth and connections to become a right wing government darling turned out to be a skeeze!!!!!'

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Throw it on the pile of poo poo biden took way too long to undo but in all honesty most of us forgot about it
https://twitter.com/John_Hudson/status/1378062776464240640?s=19

do we still have a clause that lets us literally invade The Hague if Americans are ever tried there

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

CODChimera posted:

there was a terrorist attack and it's already been moved on from? Lol

I mean, he hit a wall and squished a pig, who care

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Plinkey posted:

what's trumpin?

anything new today?

nah, slow day

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Plinkey posted:

everyone always says 'what's trumpin'

no one ever asks 'how's trumpin'

how's trumpin

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

DryGoods posted:

anyone got some big Easter plans tomorrow?

gonna eat cadbury eggs until I poo poo to death

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
did that duklow guy ever die or did they just lie about him being near death just to excuse him being a violent misogynist

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Stefan Prodan posted:

yea ducklo died and came back that's what we're celebrating

Revive Ducklo

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Marzzle posted:

I've never seen these commercials who is the director acting in their own commercial?

an attractive random lady. Like that's all it is she's not some super famous person or in some super sexy context, she's just a pretty lady who's selling phone plans and boomers are ROCK HARD and need her to know.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

tenderjerk posted:

This seems alot more racist than normal

no no it's not racist he's criticizing the Chinese GOVERNMENT, not implying every person with Chinese heritage is part of some evil anti-American hivemind. That's why he said 'immigrating to China' and not something transphobic and racist like 'identify as'!

What's that? Re-read the tweet? gently caress no.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Good soup! posted:

......what's cursed about this

it's a really normal silly instragram spin on baked ziti, I assume this is some weird 'italians getting mad at food' thing where she's DISRESPECTIN THE SAUCE or whatever but yea that's just normal if too much work just to make a fun presentation shape.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

George Romero was from Pittsburgh.

gross

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Koirhor posted:

I’ve been trying to figure out this phenomenon, I think it’s because yes she is attractive but not like in a supermodel way. Like someone you would possibly meet in person or milf next door thing and it’s driving soon to be divorced dads wild.

yea there's gotta be some extra gross layer of 'HNGH SHE LOOKS LIKE MY DAUGHTER'S FRIEND IN COLLEGE' or whatever because yea she's just a regular nice looking lady but for some reason it's just breaking old dudes' brains.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

neutral milf hotel posted:

*posts a funny video of someone making an unusual dish*

*each of 100 white knights coming to defend the white woman in the video*: well, you see, that's totally normal and I wish she'd spit on me. I love cheese in any form.

Need someone to turn the AT&T ad on for ya?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Good soup! posted:

Lmao the one time I go back into d&d out of pure curiosity

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3964125&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

Don't go to d&d

E: and almost certainly, even if having other people makes the world more hospitable, there is a threshold of diminishing returns at some point. No one wants to live in Kowloon Walled City

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
god just give trump twitter back you pussies

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

a.lo posted:

who are you talking to

look if I just write it on enough bricks and start tossing Jack's gonna see it someday

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

oxsnard posted:

is pacific rim 2 that bad? The first rules buy I haven't seen the second since everyone says it sucks

It's fine

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Flavius Aetass posted:

drat i wish that was my balls

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

DryGoods posted:

that's very mean. maybe the meanest thing you could say

his kids too

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

neutral milf hotel posted:

I love that mailbox man

buddy they don't even let ME gently caress the mailbox

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Bootleg Trunks posted:

Shouldn't he be retiring

this is misogynist for you to ask

wait poo poo got my cards mixed up

this is...antisemitic? Or anti-catholic, forgot.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Raul Pudd

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I'm starting to think that the entire point of all these proposed bills is to be so egregious as to chase anyone who isn't a deep red good old boy out of the state, so we end up with 70% of the population in California and New York and a permanent blood red Senate.

I mean, it's to get trans kids to kill themselves but yea I guess same endgame

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

The governor of north carolina is a dem

and what's their stance on the bill

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

hell yea brother

Adbot