Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

I think that American presidents, that position in itself, as well as American foreign policy, it has terrorism in it. CIA agents going to overthrow certain governments - they're using terrorist tactics. They're not going in there like, 'Hey, you wanna have some cake?'

Quiet Pissfessionals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

I think that American presidents, that position in itself, as well as American foreign policy, it has terrorism in it. CIA agents going to overthrow certain governments - they're using terrorist tactics. They're not going in there like, 'Hey, you wanna have some cake?'

how has that now be ratioed? gently caress the monarchs

drag his corpse thru the streets

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

what exact date/event did ACWII start? just because its mostly memes, shitposting, a looney texts from your hosed-up boomer uncle with a sprinkling of stochastic violence doesn't mean its not a civil war

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/The-Vote/2008/0923/joe-bidens-harrowing-helicopter-ride

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

we're all dead Philadelphians like the m night shamalan movie

only one person can see us

his name is trump[

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

Gringostar posted:

garak is the best character in ds9... which also has the best captain in it

it does however have the worst episode which is the human vs vulcan baseball game one

I have a novella partially committed to paper where Garak is the captain of ds9. Deep State 9

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

ron destantis is going to get the nom and he's going tobe worse than biden or trump or even bush(W.)

ugly stuff, this empire is

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

SirPablo posted:

Anyone have Jeb!'s guac recipe handy?

yah gotta travel back in time and killbaby hitler to obtain such secretes

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

new eps of Blowback are up

aaaaaaaaaaaaroooooooooooooo

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

Feldegast42 posted:

Also yeah DeSantis is nuts, but once again you can blame him getting into office partially on the dems because they took the promising candidate that won the primary and watered him down into centrist pablum everyone hated

His star moment right now was literally diverting vaccine shipments from poor areas to the rich

he's going to coast into the resolute desk by screaming "I DIDN'T ENDORSE VACCINE PASSPORTS! FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM"

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

where's the chauvin thread

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Making a thing called Frankspeech and not having it be about hotdogs. A waste.

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

https://frankspeech.com/

mike is high af

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

lmao 48 hours straight

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

DesertIslandHermit posted:

That’s a long speech

they're only on 0.5 lmao

alan dersh just called in nevermind

what's the phone number for this

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

JEB!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6B7yvzHmes&t=90s

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

a.lo posted:

mike lindell is talking to someone on the phone where someone is holding a mic to the phone speaker and he can't stop shaking

anxiety or crack

or crack induced anxiety

or just crack

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

mike having a heart attack during this 48 hour telethon is going to rock the Q world

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

Dustcat posted:

lol they have a number display behind them but the number is not changing which means that whatever it signifies, somebody must be updating it manually

i don't hold high hopes for this internet startup

suppose to be the number of people viewing the livestream

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

what's mike's play here? setup a teapartycommunity 2.0 website and sell everyone's information to try and buffer aginst the damage that he's going to be hit with from the dominion lawsuit

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

lmao he's getting prank calls and taking them

ted nugent's wife is calling in? wtf is going on

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

Korean Boomhauer posted:

this is such a shitshow lmfao

*toilet flush*

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

Trump: Machines and Vaccines - What a Concept!

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

didn't ted nugent say he wanted to shove a barrel down hillary's mouth?

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

Crunchy Black posted:

wait.

mypillow guy has been livestreaming for 48 hours

Ted Nugent is on his stream rn

omg

will be live streaming for 48 hours

we're only on like 0.5 hours lol

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

Zil posted:

So you're saying the crash from this coke binge has got to be coming soon?

heart rate only goes UP

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

patriot, gladiator, braveheart

"because there is documentary evidence" ~ ted nugent

its like drunk history

ted nugent is kind of an argument against sobriety

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

samantonio posted:

This is a poo poo show.

tremendous content coming up though

47 hours left

anything can happen

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

kayne, go on Lindell's show

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

gen flynn

:patriot:

didn't he get outed as a CIA op? spooks all the way down

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

dude was a 3 star general

that's a lot of power

i can't believe he is genuine

he's gotta be intel

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

cumshitter posted:

where is this stream

christ, do i have to chage your outlook password again, old man?

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

alex jones bound to make an appearance and derail this whole thing

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

these people are bad

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

lol CEUs are considered "social credit" scores or something

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

https://www.support-vaccination.org/

quote:

Dear friends of Cuba,

Compatriots,

​Once more, we turn to you appealing to your generosity to help Cuba in its vaccination efforts against SARs-COV-2 virus.

​This time we are aiming to raise funds to buy disposable medical supplies such as syringes, needles - and related - to support the final phase of clinical trials of Cuban vaccine candidates Soberana-02 and Abdala developed by BioCubaFarma. As in previous campaigns, the funds raised will not be sent to Cuba; Instead, the disposable medical supplies will be purchased by us and shipped to the island.

As you know, Cuba's response to COVID-19 has been effective. With about 11,3M inhabitants, about 2 900 cases per million have been infected, and the death rate is about 21 cases per million. Many factors have determined the capacity of Cuba to give such a response to the pandemic. The government's decision to put all available resources to fight the virus at different levels has been essential to avoid the spread of infection, identify positive cases, and initiate treatment protocols.

However, it has not been easy for Cuba to ensure this level of response while maintaining the freeness, accessibility, and extensive coverage of the health system. This has been a constant challenge for a poor country that also faces a very tight commercial and financial USA blockade and is experiencing at the same time an important reduction in income from the touristic industry -its primary source of revenues.

​Despite the hardships and the conditions imposed by the blockade, the country has not only increased PCR testing but also the development of the Cuban biotechnology has made possible that four vaccine candidates against SARs-COV-2 virus are currently under clinical trials. The candidates, named Soberana-01, Soberana-02, Mambisa and Abdala, have been developed abiding by good practices in keeping with international regulations and standards.

​Specifically, Soberana-02 and Abdala have shown a high immune response against the virus during phase 1 and 2 of clinical studies and will pass to phase 3 – the last phase- in March. In phase 3, a larger number of Cubans will be vaccinated to determine these candidates' effectiveness. Cuba is in the position to produce 100 million vaccine doses after clinical trials end.

​Funds from this appeal will support the final phase of Soberana-02 and Abdala's clinical trials and the Cuban population's vaccination strategy upon the clinical trials' conclusion. Specifically, funds from this campaign will be used to buy disposable medical supplies such as syringes, needles and related which impose expensive additional costs to the country given the amounts needed and the necessity to purchase them in the international market.

We can help Cuba by contributing to this campaign. We can help the world by helping Cuba.

​As before, we aim to raise £25 000 to buy about a quart of million syringes.

​You can read about how we used the funds from our previous successful campaign in this link Building Ventilators for Patients with COVID-19.

​Please, make your contribution today and share this campaign with your friends and relatives.

Dr Valia Rodriguez, Dr Miriam Palacios & Daniesky Acosta

paying it forward

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

why has kayne not appeared yet on this stream

and why can't i create an account yet for this lovely new platform

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

i mean, jesus would have to do a 9/11 to whip the money changers imo

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

when do we get a verdict for chuavin? like thursday?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

i think i need more beans for the not guilty verdict and soup for my fam