Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anti-Social_Disease
Mar 5, 2002
WYATT I AM ROLLING! WHOOOOOOOOOO! THE SUBSTANCES I HAVE TAKEN HAVE ME loving TRRRRRRUUUUUIGHMMMMUPT!
This my poo poo until tomorrow kills me. tregmp.

https://youtu.be/4PrJo0X3xXw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anti-Social_Disease
Mar 5, 2002

Right now, I'd consider it.

Anti-Social_Disease
Mar 5, 2002
Day drunk watching Face/Off. I'm taking this in at a completely different light than when I first saw it when I was 14. A loving scumbag gun runner that mistakenly kills a fed's son gets nailed by the feds and gets his face switched with a top G man and murders his friends and fucks his wife, and becomes a better father than he ever was, and forces the fed to fight his way out of a horrific prison leading to cop death and he gets out and does drugs and realizes criminals are people too and helps murder more cops. This might be the greatest movie ever if wasn't for the dumb loving doves. gently caress you John woo. It's stpuid as all hell.Tremp!

Anti-Social_Disease
Mar 5, 2002
Pizza rolls always seem like a great idea until you eat two of em and realize they suck rear end and then you wish you had bagel bites. Which also loving suck, and after eating one of those fuckers, you wish you had pizza rolls. White trash mobius strip. gently caress you, I died years ago dumpster hosed by a circus clown.

Anti-Social_Disease
Mar 5, 2002

https://youtu.be/0fZAw7vRi68

Anti-Social_Disease
Mar 5, 2002
When Biden dies the second I find out I'm jacking off. I hope it's this week because I really wanna jack off. Trqimg.

Anti-Social_Disease
Mar 5, 2002
I've been drunk since 9am. gently caress you, Jesus. I win.

Anti-Social_Disease
Mar 5, 2002
T merQ?

Anti-Social_Disease
Mar 5, 2002

His family killed Kennedy, did 9/11 and a billion other atrocities across the globe. The gently caress you expect?

Anti-Social_Disease
Mar 5, 2002

DesertIslandHermit posted:

30 Coins is very good. I need more horror shows.

Turn off yr monityr

Anti-Social_Disease
Mar 5, 2002
Why the gently caress isn't tremp selling his cum? A million chuds would buy that poison, and honestly I'd chug a shot. He's seriously the worst businessman that ever lived.

Anti-Social_Disease
Mar 5, 2002

Johnny Joestar posted:

literally never go over the recommended dosage on an edible or you will feel like you've been poisoned and there will be no way to stop it for hours

Not true. A bar of xanax steps in tells that poo poo to gently caress off and you drift off to never never land on a cloud pillow and sometimes wake up with blood on you that you can't explain. More so if booze is involved. I'm not advocating this. Benzos also helpful for bad acid and mushroom trips. But don't ever take benzos. Holy poo poo, that poo poo sucks coming off of.

Anti-Social_Disease
Mar 5, 2002

CODChimera posted:

if you just take them occasionally its fine

Oh sure, that's what I initially told myself.

Anti-Social_Disease
Mar 5, 2002

So SHM is an utter and complete jerk off? Got it. gently caress that guy.

Anti-Social_Disease
Mar 5, 2002

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

god motherfucking drat gently caress leaf blowers so much
if you don't like having leaves on your lawn, rake them you noisy assholes
and stop revving it like a loving motorbike

You're in America. America provides us with guns. You know what to do.

Tenderize some steak with the butt of the gun, slice thin and make a couple of cheezers that you can share with the noisy nancy, and hell if there's weed around why not? Fucker can't be making a racket with a belly full of cheezy beef and a head full of awesome. Don't work harder, work smarter.

Anti-Social_Disease
Mar 5, 2002

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

Oh gently caress off

We bought this house 5 years ago for $270k. This bubble needs to loving burst so bad.

I CAN NEVER BUY A HOUSE I'M NOT ALLOWED gently caress YOU.

Anti-Social_Disease
Mar 5, 2002

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

FLAEVIUS YOU ABSOLUTE PIECE OF poo poo

This guy is a loving jerk off. Nothing but a jerk off. gently caress this sack of poo poo overboard. Just a jerk off.

Anti-Social_Disease
Mar 5, 2002

the milk machine posted:

:hmmyes: absolutely

dude was spitting hot fire and obama threw him under the bus

Yeah, Obama is a sack of poo poo. Probably one of the worst presidents ever. Treygmp was far superior, but his hosed up mush brains will never let him know.

Anti-Social_Disease
Mar 5, 2002

Flavius Aetass posted:

my neighbors had peacocks when i was growing up

i loving hate peacocks

:hfive:

Anti-Social_Disease
Mar 5, 2002

pre-op bebop posted:

your wife made me have sex with her too

yr sex made me wife with your poo. You're my boyfriend now.

Anti-Social_Disease
Mar 5, 2002

pre-op bebop posted:

I'm definitely no one's boyfriend

Yeah, not with that loving attitude.

Anti-Social_Disease
Mar 5, 2002

lumpentroll posted:

your gimmick is loving tired, schnorkies

I will never understand the skornkles plane thing like a lot of the poo poo on here even though ive been here for a billion years. I still don't get the zero cool thing completely and I don't care. I just looked up autofellatio dreams because I have them And I'm not sure if im more disgusted with myself or humans in general. I did that poo poo. gently caress that plane I have issues. There's no loving way I'm ever gonna reach. And if I did, then what? I nedd the storm. Bring back piss pappy so my dick sucking dreams go away. I don't want to suck my dick i want him to suck my dick. fill his rancid mouth with my seed than gay bash him and make him cry. Then embrace him and tell him I don't hate like he does. Then spit his seed that i saved in my cheek like a squirrel and push him down a flight of stairs and high five joe biden and do the exact same thing to him. I loving hate thinking about biden balls. oh lordy they gotta be wretched.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Anti-Social_Disease
Mar 5, 2002

lumpentroll posted:

who the gently caress are you

I scream that into the mirror every morning while furiously jerking a crusty dong thinking about my tremitp.

Anti-Social_Disease
Mar 5, 2002

Plinkey posted:

sir, this is an arbys drive thru

Turn on yr mointor

Anti-Social_Disease
Mar 5, 2002

DryGoods posted:

what do you think Biden's hands feel like?

A cats tongue. There's no way i'm wrong.

Anti-Social_Disease
Mar 5, 2002

I'm dumb

Anti-Social_Disease has issued a correction as of 06:24 on Apr 21, 2021

Anti-Social_Disease
Mar 5, 2002

emfive posted:

I confess to watching like 3 or 4 episodes of Clueless back like 20 years ago until I got embarrassed of myself but honestly it was pretty funny

I used to watch the reruns and crank it to amber every morning before school. I was like 12. No way I can bust to network tv now. Just shoot Me was also a constant spoogefest for me. And Friends. And Full House. And a show on showtime I think was called Sheman Oaks. The first time I ever jerked off it was watching the movie "Clue". Jesus Christ, I'm a loving creep.
Also, spin city. Oh yeah, reruns of GLOW on a UHF station in the lowest rez possible. It still worked.

Anti-Social_Disease
Mar 5, 2002

emfive posted:

hey can somebody tell me why ST:E is bad? I'm into Season 2 and I don't think it's bad. I mean, it's dumb, but umm it's Star Trek

Sad Trrempl:Embrace? I would watch that all day. don't listen to the haters. Hug that loving trompe.

Anti-Social_Disease
Mar 5, 2002

gently caress you

Anti-Social_Disease
Mar 5, 2002
I got a bit hosed up and payed 10 bux for a server host of a game that came out in 2003. I sat alone in my game for hours before I realized nobody was coming, except Trilyp. He projects geysers into hungry mouths and nourishes the filthy. I think darkness approaches and I want an egg roll. The rcon password is Tremp. destroy the goddamn thing i dont care wanna gently caress trump butts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anti-Social_Disease
Mar 5, 2002

Zil posted:

Is it strange that I saw trump in the ripples?

It would be more strange if you didn't