Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Question.
This poll is closed.
Yes. 76 50.67%
No. 74 49.33%
Total: 127 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Ah poo poo man I forgot it was wwiii but VVG thank you for linking the new thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
And both parties will dump more money into cops and troops and cages for children.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
good luck keeping cats out of anywhere

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
I have a hard time believing Mystikal was a real thing either:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlUvH7qL_jQ

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
https://twitter.com/_____mjb/status...ingawful.com%2F

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
I thought we knew Bannon and Co were the online disinformation dept for Trump. Also wasn't there a video where someone hosed up by entering the password for Q's trips or whatever a couple years back?

Like anyone can reverse the trips but it's loving ridiculous people think it's real.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Richard Bong posted:

It blows my mind that the military is making it optional. They forced anyone who joins to get so many vaccines. Why is this the one they aren’t forcing non people??

Also gently caress those cops. There was zero deescalation happening there.

Because we don't have flu shot numbers of vaccines RN.

As soon as we go full supply I'm betting it'll be a 💯 thing.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Also I just fake excitedly tell people i can finally wake my dead grandma from being dead when they talking about denial or not getting a vaccine.

At least shames/shocks people into shutting up about their dumb "beliefs" as if a disease gives a poo poo what you believe.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Milo and POTUS posted:

lol they'll never believe it. Your grandma didn't exist will be their take.

It's already worked whether they believe me or not.

People don't know how to react to you nuking your dead grandma to tell them to shut the gently caress up.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Y'all reinvented SWAT.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
I mean I'm not hopeful for an alternative.

I can't imagine most people are comfortable without having SOMEONE to call to stop a serious crime.

People have broken brains. You can't tell them some poo poo is the new normal without really loving things up first.

That's why they let 9/11 happen.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Nah most of us had shithead phases imo, coles was just moreso for a while.

Mine never ended baybee.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

boop the snoot posted:

I can never be a politician because I’ve been poor before and you could easily bribe me with a few zeroes on a check.

Yeah but my luck, and maybe yours, I'd end up like one of those guys from the slides about insider threat who sold secrets for like $5,000..

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
"the world needs dicks cus dicks gently caress assholes!"

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Jesus Christ we're hosed. This is so jacked up.

Biden's pick for us attorney in Louisiana was jailing people who could not pay illegally collected debts and was in judged to be violating people's 14th amendment rights.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
AmberPOS best POS.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

johnny you ain't no pimp dude.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
My wife and I live half the week of rice and chicken breast and meal prep delivery.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Racism and sexism are systems. Anyone living according to the norms of society at some point will be sexists and racists, including you, period.

Joe Rogan isn't "a racist" like Keith Richards; he's a racist because he makes his living perpetuating a backwards status quo by constantly reacting negatively to things that are not violent, white, cismale, and straight; and for inviting racists, sexists, fascists, and bigots to promogulate their fascist ideals.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Inb4 someone links a video with Joe Rogan with his black/gay/trans guests that undoes the years of propaganda and unchecked toxicity.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Thwomp posted:

He has now joined all other deceased Ohioans in getting the maximum possible distance from Ohio.

the maximum possible distances from Ohio so far.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

bulletsponge13 posted:

My Hometown got The Wire made about it.:smuggo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj7a-p4psRA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
What if the right wing and the gun lobby have been colluding with a foreign power to have their main political opponents become very impassioned about disarming themselves before the cops had a big riot to kill off the loudest critics just so they could blame their own opponents for being "vengeful" of a failed impeachment attempt that they themselves could control the vote on and packing the courts in the event this goes sideways?

Like crazy right?