Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Question.
This poll is closed.
Yes. 76 50.67%
No. 74 49.33%
Total: 127 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Carteret posted:

lol yeah I found it. People can't loving read. AT LEAST 6 months, including variants

People are doing this all over the forums too and it’s really loving dumb.

Actually it started when NYC issued vaccine passports with 30-day expirations so people immediately assumed de Blasio had secret knowledge that the vaccines were worthless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

And even further back around late Summer the CDC issued a statement saying that people should expect at least three months of immunity given some basic assumptions from other viruses, which a lot of people took as definitive proof that immunity could only possibly last three months.

US schools really need to have a whole semester on quantitive statements I guess.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I watched Scrooged for the first time last year and it appeared to be about a man who faced no consequences and learned nothing as the people around him fell over themselves to please him. It was really something.

I don’t think I can blame Murray for that I guess.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Why are they trying to make a scandal out of a non-politician doing cool poo poo?

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

ASAPI posted:

This is insane. I can’t begin to imagine what this guy is going through right now.

https://twitter.com/ap/status/1380661326029189123?s=21

I guess some people have to finally choose between backing the blue or the troops.

They’ve never given a gently caress about the troops and even if they kept the pretense they’d find a reason to declare the guy a phony soldier.

You’re really damned if you do and damned if you don’t with the “pull over in a safe area” thing.

Tiny Timbs fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Apr 10, 2021

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I call my solution, Cops 2

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I use the Middle Eastern technique like my buddy Ocelot

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Whoa Madoff died in prison. Thought for sure he’d figure out a way to get out

He scammed rich people. He was never getting out.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

That Works posted:

Tips are bribes if you really think about it.

*ducks*

bribes stands for bucks really insure the best employee services

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

boop the snoot posted:

Look, if I’m in the right turn only lane and I don’t have my signal on, it’s you who is the moron if you don’t know where I’m going.

Extremely fast and swerving to the left at the last second to cut off the traffic in the straight lane?

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Like, baby animals?

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

maffew buildings posted:

https://twitter.com/DineshDSouza/status/1384199942068047872

Pretty cool how many people actually believe this bullshit.

He could have been killed by a lot of things that didn’t get the chance to because a cop got him first

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Hannibal Rex posted:

I honestly was surprised. Maybe it's a sign of change. But even if the verdict holds, I won't be surprised if he gets pardoned as soon as there's another Republican president.

Since when did he have federal charges against him :confused:

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

boop the snoot posted:

I didnt hear about any rioting outside of Portland (which has been going on for a while). When are antifa going to “riot anyway” about the Chauvin verdict?

I’ll have to ask my “centrist” coworker who was saying this would happen and is always mysteriously on the side of OANN.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Best Friends posted:

Twitter, so maybe I've been taken for a ride. The videos that went around looked like an impact but I don't know it was actually of this event.

Twitter is full of disinfo any time something blows up in Iran, Syria and Israel

A kebab shop could catch on fire and people would breathlessly post that Israel just struck an Iranian nuclear site

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

orange juche posted:

Current event covid shot day 2, running a low grade fever, chills, feel like poo poo and don't want to leave my couch and blanket, mainly because it feels loving cold even though my apartment isn't cold. Other than that I'm fine.

This is going to be a fun experience I think.

Shot 1 was a breeze but 2 has me laid out on the couch.

Take some Tylenol

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

When I say take some Tylenol I don’t mean to be a dick, people got some wires crossed and spread bad info saying guidance said not to take medicine for the side effects and that is wrong

You’re just not supposed to take anything before the shot

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Sarah posted:

You’re terrified of the government tracking you so ... you work for the government ....? :tinfoil:

I confronted a DoD contractor about how he could justify incessantly railing about how taxation is theft while collecting a paycheck funded wholly by taxpayers and he said it was different because it was "indirect." These people have some sort of prion disease, I swear.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

That Works posted:

It turns out the batteries were in the ocean the whole time.

https://twitter.com/Rainmaker1973/status/1387006108410150921?s=20

Only 200M? We’ll dredge the ocean and blow through that in 10 years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Stravag posted:

How does it play with gamepads? I would ask in the ac7 thread but apparently im a stick in the mud there because of how they made ac7 even more anime and way easier than even 6 was and amped up the performance on everything so that everything turns on a dime

It controls fine on a gamepad but the setup was weirdly hard. The button binding menu made zero sense to me but I got it working eventually.

I was doing it in VR so maybe the menu looks/acts weird in that.