Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Question.
This poll is closed.
Yes. 76 50.67%
No. 74 49.33%
Total: 127 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

You throw me the acorn, I throw you the whip!

Grip it and rip it posted:

Yeah they should suppress the votes of that author and everyone involved in publishing that schlock

Anyone who John Brown would have shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

RFC2324 posted:

Well that too. He would havea long way to go before he got to everyone else

I like to think of it like the Zap Brannigan Killbot strategy. Eventually he'll get tuckered out after all the confederates and nazis.

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

Stultus Maximus posted:

There will always be canadians who aren't good at much but hitting someone.

Well, his heart wasn't in it but the crowd ate it up. Deep inside, Buddy dreamed of a goal, just one drat goal.

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

Best Friends posted:

Not looking good for the Amazon union vote so far

Edit: unless you hate unions, in which case, good news

If the vote fails, I can only imagine that all the folks who organized are fired.

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

The original Ghostbusters show with the gorilla is the best.

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

There's an American Legion down the road, but I'm really not sure if joining is a wise idea.

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

boop the snoot posted:

Amazon employees in Alabama voted to not form a union.

In other news, Americans are running out of noses to cut off and faces to spite.

How long until everyone who attempted to organize is at least fired, if not run out of town.

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

Everybody shut the gently caress up.

Have an oversized cat picture.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

FrozenVent posted:

I don’t have a masters in security studies or anything but uh... are y’all having a little civil war?

No, mass shootings are just kind of a normal american thing.

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

Midjack posted:

I'm pretty sure we're going to see food riots in the us in our lifetimes, and it's gonna be wild.

I've always wondered how that would play out. Where I live now, I'm surrounded by farms and I can't help but wonder if we'd be alright due to local food production, or if it would be a holodomor situation.

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

https://twitter.com/thenewarea51/status/1383610098098970624?s=19

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

Spoggerific posted:

There's something surreal about seeing a WW2 era plane ditch in (relatively) high quality color video. Not sure if ditching right next to the beach was the best idea, though, because it looks like he flew directly over a couple people at the very start of the video. I guess no one got hurt in the end, so all's well that ends well?

The landing was good and the damage seemed to be minimal all things considered, along with the fact that no one seemed to get hurt was good too.

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

https://twitter.com/FrankSowa1/status/1384234553921867782?s=19

loving why

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/1384614881454919687

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

fknlo posted:

The right is so mad. So, so mad.

It's alright though, this was more or less predetermined to happen for the safety of the jurors and will be thrown out on appeal because of that. MAXINE WATERS making threats and all. lmfao

https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/status/1384617783254716426

Seeing this on Fox News is baffling.

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

There was the USS Squalus in 1939 that had a successful rescue!

https://www.seacoastonline.com/news/20190519/squalus-sinking-tragedy-and-triumph

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

https://twitter.com/EmilyStewartM/status/1385326818690052096?s=19

Do it, gently caress crypto.

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

Fallom posted:

Twitter is full of disinfo any time something blows up in Iran, Syria and Israel

A kebab shop could catch on fire and people would breathlessly post that Israel just struck an Iranian nuclear site

Depends on the sauce they have.

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

I think I'm the only guy in this town that buys Moosehead. The beer store always has two cases and I've never seen anyone else buy them.

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Moderna or Pfizer? I’m getting shot 2 of Moderna in a few hours and I’m preparing for my rear end to be thoroughly kicked tomorrow.

The second shot of Moderna hit pretty hard for me, but it was over quick. The day of the shot I didn't feel anything except arm soreness, the day after it felt like a hangover from hell minus the headache.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

Wingnut Ninja posted:

Never done NVG's, but a ship in the middle of the ocean on a clear moonless night is pretty amazing too.

About sixteen years ago, I was on the Navajo or Hopi reservation doing geology work in college, it was the first time I saw the milky way. The sky was amazingly clear and pretty.