Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Question.
This poll is closed.
Yes. 76 50.67%
No. 74 49.33%
Total: 127 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Anyone know where my friend's mom is getting the idea in her head that the Covid Vax only lasts 6 months? All he got out of her was "THE NEWS" but that was the first I heard about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

lol yeah I found it. People can't loving read. AT LEAST 6 months, including variants

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Who said anything about troop transports? I was talking about something like a LARC.

Probably because no one in the US uses them except like, 2 units and they are the sole operators. I'm pretty sure no one on these forums have ever even seen one in the flesh being used by a US element.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

H8 was one of the coolest and worst things Ive ever done in the Army. I had to throw my ACU set away that I wore into the "pond"

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Found out Saturday that my ultra conservative, estranged Aunt, Uncle, and Cousin living in the FL panhandle not only got covid, but my Aunt passed away.

I guarantee you they never wanted the vaccine nor believed that covid was real until approx 2 weeks ago when they both hit ventilators.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Theres no way this is the first time a dog dropped a deuce in the white house and it won't be the last

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Iain posted:

So, before my first deployment to Afghanistan, I got selected to go to a class on learning Pashto that was taught by an Afghan lady. I remember her saying the "national dish" of Afghanistan is a mix of rice, goat, carrots and raisins. I don't remember what it was called.

Pulao. The Uzbeks call it Plov. All of those countries have some variation of pilaf, and it's pretty freaking tasty.