Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

esselfortium
Jul 19, 2006

Cumulonimbus Antagonistic Posting

The 7th Guest posted:

'heroes are the ultimate cringe'" localization. can't wait for all the epic memery XD hope they make a freakin FTW "that's gonna be a no from me dawg" reference :twisted:

Which English word you would use to translate "chuunibyou"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

esselfortium
Jul 19, 2006

The 7th Guest posted:

some localizer hoping that shot will be clipped and spread on twitter

This is the absolute last thing that any translator wants.

esselfortium
Jul 19, 2006

Tales of Woe posted:

that has similar etymology but it doesn't get across the whole delusions of grandeur thing

It’s also not something that I’ve ever really heard used in a conversation.

esselfortium
Jul 19, 2006

Full Dive is great. Everyone is terrible and I'm rooting for them.

esselfortium
Jul 19, 2006

The Colonel posted:

i also like cross ange so basically, i am the final boss

more than anything else in your post, this makes me want to watch kannazuki

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

esselfortium
Jul 19, 2006

Reik posted:

Is it just me or is full dive rpg not as lovely as was expected? It's got the konosuba level fanservice going on but it seems to have a good sense of humor, an interesting story so far, and nothing really problematic has happened yet unless I just forgot already.

It’s been fun. I don’t know why people keep making GBS threads on it in this thread.